chapter 10

Chapter 10

I found myself in my room by myself, lying on the bed, bored as hell. I was still full from all the pizza I conned out of Chris. It was hilarious, but I was still kind of embarrassed with myself because of telling Leon he had nice nipples. I laughed out into the dark room. Ada had some business to take care of so I wouldn't see her for a while. I thought about annoying Wesker some more but he was nowhere to be found. Probably in one of those labs I wasn't permitted in.

I wondered what was inside of me. Every now and then I get Wesker's voice in my head telling me to do something. But I had control over my body. I moved and fought like Wesker, but my eyes weren't like his and I don't have his temper problem. Maybe that's just him being bipolar. Maybe I should get him some meds for Christmas. I'd like to see his face!I looked at the clock and it was getting late. I decided I had the perfect song for dinner. The words in it would sure make anyone blush. Even a 'God'.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. It revealed Wesker peering down at me through his sunglasses.

"Hi, can I have a pair of sunglasses like yours?" I asked, He smirked.

"No."

"You like that word don't you? Well anyways I guess I'll just have to take yours then." I said and snatched the glasses off his face and put them on as I ran further into the room. He stormed in and yanked them away from me and replaced them on his face.

"Dress for dinner. There are dresses in the wardrobe for you." He said. I walked over to it and looked at the dresses. I frowned at the choices.

"Did you pick these out?" I say pulling out a very short 'dress' and showing it to him. The bottom of it was a short black skirt that would barely cover my ass, hooked onto a metal ring that connected to the top, which was blue. There were no sides in it. (Dress from the movie pretty woman) Wesker smirked and nodded. I scoffed and put it back.

"Perv, I wouldn't even wear that if I was a hooker. Which I'm not." The rest of the dresses weren't much better. There were a few appropriate dresses though. I picked out a strapless black sparkly one that went down to my knees. I pulled it out and faced Wesker. I waited a minute getting irritated. I threw my arms up.

"Are you going to watch?" I asked. He smirks. I glare at him.

"Oh come dear heart, all that teasing before and flirting and your telling me your scared of changing your clothes in front of me? My dear, I do believe in your world they call that cock teasing." Me being the proud woman that I am, scoffed and tore my shirt off. I couldn't see it but I was sure his eyes widened at my sudden change. And change I did. In front of the man that kidnapped me, and dammit I wasn't embarrassed at all about it.

A part of me was actually jumping up and down. What was wrong with me?

At dinner I didn't eat much, being still full of yummy pizza. I chose now to start randomly singing. I jumped up and started dancing around the dining room singing Hotdog by limp biskit.

Ladies and gentlemen!

Introducing the Chocolate Starfish!

and the Hotdog Flavored Water

Bring it on!

Get the fuck up!

Yeah!

Check, one, two

Listen up, listen up!

Here we go

It's a fucked up world

A fucked up place

Everybody's judged by their fucked up face