Chapter ~16~

Naeun's POV...

I woke up and I did my morning routine. I walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast, And my dad reading newspapers.

"Good morning Mom! Dad!" I said and hugged both of them. "Good morning to you too sweetheart!" They said.

"Breakfast is ready!!!" My mom said and I ran to the table seeing my favorite. Pancakes and bacon. <3

I ate it happily and after eating, I brushed my teeth.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled and closed the door behind me.

I listened to music while walking on the sidewalk, and suddenly a car stopped beside me. The window rolled down and revealed V.

"I'm sorry, I didn't text you today that I'll pick you up. I kind of woke up late." He said "hop in!" He added. I smiled at him and walked on the other side of the car.

I put my seatbelt on and he drove off to school.

He parked his car in the parking lot and I opened the door and got off.

We both walked in the entrance together and as usual BTS and Minji ran to us

"Hey! Guys!" I waved at them. They waved back and Jimin spoke "I heard that there will be new students today. And one of them is an exchange student from America."

"Oh? Really? I'm excited to meet them." Minji said. I nodded and the bell rang for class.

We separated our ways and I went to my first class of the day. I sat on my seat and read a book while at the same time, listening to music.

I Noticed someone sat beside me so I looked over to my side and I see a gorgeous girl with Brown perfectly curled hair, and her make-up is just right. She looks really nice and I want to be her friend from now on.

"Hi! Are you the new student here?" I said and smiled. I took off my earphones and I put my book down.
She nodded and I can tell she's shy.

"What's your name?" I asked again. "M-my name is... Stephanie Young. But you c-can call me Tiffany for short." She said. She has a nice name. Her surname doesn't sound Korean.

Is she the exchange student that Jimin told us before?

"Hey, are you the exchange student from America?" I asked. She nodded and said "Yup! I moved here with my dad from America, because my mom wanted to spend time with us." She answered.

"Oh! You're mom's korean?" She nodded. So she's not full American.

"Yeah. My dad and I went to America because he said it's better education there, but my mom chose to stay here Because of our company. She visits us there 3 times a year so I'm ok with it." She explained.

I look/sound like a creep Right now, asking her questions, and we just met today? I better stop asking.

"I haven't introduced my self to you. Anyways, my name is Choi Naeun. Nice to meet you!" I said.

"Do you want go eat with me and my friends today at lunch?" I asked and she nodded.

The teacher walked in and we all sat properly.

"Class! We have a new student today, Ms. Young? Please introduce yourself." I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled.

She walked to the front and introduced herself "Annyeonghaseo! Joneun Staphanie Young/Hwang imnida. Please take care of me!" She said and smiled widely. She's so cheerful.

I'd love to be her friend.

She walked back to her seat and and the teacher Mr. Shin started teaching...