Who is Lizzie Mcgarden?

Lizzie POV
Hey guys this is Lizzie Mcgarden and I'm live right now with my sister and my true fan Levy Mcgarden.She is my favorite fan and we have decided to give a thanks to all my supporters I will be a having a contest and the 100th caller will have a 5 weeks with me and see how I do my lifestyle.

Levy POV

Hey guys this is Levy Mcgarden and I really can't wait to see the lucky caller that will get to meet me and Lizzie-Sama. We look forward to seeing you In Miami,Florida for five weeks. Bye guys!!

Lizzie POV

Also don't forget to follow me on my social medias Twitter, Instagram,Facebook,and LiveVideo
I'll see u later my lovable lizards

(And that's a wrap my producer said )

I really can't wait to meet the lucky winner I said.

Nastu POV

I heard about the Lizzie contest thing and I decided to do it. I really wanted to meet my favorite singer Lizzie Lights. (Lizzie Mcgarden)
I called the number and Decided to call the number and I said (hello)
U are the 100th and have won 5 weeks with Lizzie Mcgarden and her sister you may bring a +1 of your choice.
I decided to take my big brother Gray Fullbuster.

Gray POV
I heard by brother Nastu Dragneel talking about a 5 week vacation with Lizzie Lights I heard that she has the voice of an angel. The Nastu came in and said "Gray Do you wanna come on a vac..."he said
Sure I said He looked at me confused but he said "OK come on we leave tomorrow morning ok"
He said and I started packing. This should be interesting.

Nastu POV
After I packed my suitcase I saw that Lizzie was talking about the winner which was me. Someone was asking questions like..

What do you think of the winner?

Lizzie POV

What do you think of the winner Erza asked we were on a talk show

I said we'll when my sister Levy showed me a picture of him I thought he looks like he is a fun,cute,and kind person that I really would like to hang out with.

Next question I asked.

Do u like him as a boyfriend way???

I said it depends if he is watching this then I'm not gonna express my feelings but I wanna get to know him more and then we'll see what happens.

Well as promised a song for you I made myself so please enjoy!
( A/N LOOK AT THE MEDIA FOR HER SONG HURTS SO GOOD)

After the performance people were yelling and clapping.

Bye my lovable lizards❤

Nastu POV

HER VOICE IS AMAZING ITS SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing,Lizzie maybe we can become best friends

Thank for reading and I'm going to give you guys my kik when I reach 50 readers that shouldn't be hard right???

Bye see you the in the chapter ❤💦✨

Bye Senpais❤💦✨🍩🍪🍨🍓