jealousy

If you read the title then you might know what I'm saying.

Sara introduced Zac to Jake. Jake got jealous at the moment. Sara knew that  would happen.

School ended

Sara's POV

I decided to invite Zac to my house. he was always welcomed to my house. He came 15 minuets later. He went up to my room . I didn't think he would come that quick so I decided to take a shower. I got out and saw Zac in front of me.

“thank goodness I had a towel on" I said to myself.

What r u doing here I asked.

“hey you invited me so I came"Zac said.

“Yeah I didn't think you would come fast , OK turn around while I change" I said.

I took my towel off and I for some reason i forget that he was there. he quickly turned around. he always gives me privacy when I ask.

I finished changing and I told him. he turned back and saw me putting my makeup.

He told me that why I didn't tell him that I was starting to change.

“hey I'm sorry dude I totally forgot" I said.

Zac's POV

I got to Sara's house I went to her room when I got there she was getting out of the shower.

ohh S**t

she asked me stuff and I answered.

she took of her towel and I saw something. I quickly turned around . blushing and embarrassed.