Saving Hope -Mighty Med-

Mighty Med One-Shot:

Hope and Hunter were rushed to Mighty Med after being slammed into a burning brick wall. Hunter hitting the side that hadn't caught the inferno but Hope had. Both unconscious. "Whoa! Its the Ryan twins! They look awful..." Kaz said as the twins were rushed in. Earning a smack upside his head from Oliver. "Oliver, Kaz! This is your operation, the rest of the the nurses and doctors are busy on a code BH24." Horace told them as Hunter's eyes began to flutter open. "Whats a code B24?" Oliver asked. "The Hulk barfed on 8 doctors simultaneously" They all cringed. "W-w-whats going on?" Hunter asked sitting up in the hospital bed, rubbing his arm and his head which really hurt. Before anyone could say anything, Hunter fell back, unconscious once more. The twins were rushed in to separate rooms, Hope to room 29 and Hunter in room 36. First, Kaz went to Hunter's room and Oliver went to Hope's room. Oliver almost passed out when he took an X-Ray of her. There was a melted, charred brick shoved into her spine. If Kaz was here he would have just yanked it out without thinking. Meanwhile, Kaz had gotten Hunter to wake up with Water, A flick in the face and after Hunter woke up, an attempted/failed hit with a frying pan, he ended up hitting himself. "What happened?" Hunter asked. Kaz looked at the papers on the clipboard, eyes widening, turning to face him. Hunter gaped as Kaz explained everything. "Wheres my sister? Wheres Hope?!" He yelled, sitting up, and getting out  of bed. He was thankful that he wasn't wearing a gown. He took a look at Kaz's clipboard and saw his sisters room and nane. He ran out of the room with Kaz on his trail telling him to stop. He ignored him, rushing into his twin's room. "Your not supposed to be in here!" Oliver exclaimed. "Hope!" Hunter yelled, running to his unconscious sisters side, her arms covered in scars and burns. He choked down a sob after taking a look at her. "Will she be ok?" Hunter asked, on the verge of tears. "Well....There is a melted charred brick in her spine" Even Oliver and Kaz could hear Hunter's heart snap. "She need emergency surgery, but, I will have to perform it." Oliver told Hunter. Which only made him even more upset. "Do what it takes," Hunter exhaled. "To save my sister..." He and Kaz left the room to go get Hunter checked up and stitched up.

{4 hours later}

Hunter waited in the waiting room for the results for Hope. After 5 minutes, Oliver came out with a clipboard. "How is she?" Hunter asked, looking at him.  "She's asleep now, but she'll be-" Oliver started, but was cut off by Hope. "HUNTER!!!!" Hope screamed as she saw her brother, running up to hug him. "HOPE!!!!" Hunter yelled, picking up his sister and twirling her around. "This is beautiful!" Horace exclaimed, wiping a tear. "I have no idea what I have done without you" Hunter whispered. Hope smiled widely and she continued to hug her brother, she could never lose him, if she did, it would be the end of her world....

THAT'S IT EVERYONE! Hope you liked it!!!!! Favorite, Comment. :D <3