Hatty hatty hatty

Harriet Charles was born on the 20th of September 1999, meaning she is currently 16 turning 17! She was born in Scotland,UK. Harriet was born into a very well known family due too both her parents being very successful showjumpers. This meant that she was bound to like horses, so at the age of one Hatty was sat on a horse for the very first time! At the time her parents had just started up a stud farm , "Charles Stud". At the age of 3 Hatty started riding properly and got her first pony called Mystery. A small piebald Shetland that was very fat! All that's where it all began really, at the age of 4 Harriet was a pretty confident rider for her age and had no fears. She started too jump her Shetland mystery tiny tiny raised poles and she loved it. Her parents knew at this point that she had talent. Her first ever show at the age of 4 was at a small local show where she done a lead rein class with her mother, they managed to get a 2nd together.

About 2 years later Harriet had a 118cm and a 128cm pony, she was out competing pretty regularly and seemed to be doing good in 40cm/50cm classes placing most of the time! She didn't see her parents all that much as they were normally out competing but when she did she loved going shopping with them.

A few years went by and Harriet was about 9 now, she was easily doing 70cm/80cm classes and was winning almost every class she entered. She was by now a very talented rider that rode any pony you gave too her, she wasn't shy in a jump off and would speed round as fast as she could with her little 12.2hh pony Dotty.

One day about 6 years ago she went down to see mystery her first ever pony. (He was quite old and wasn't keeping the best at the time and she knew that he wouldn't be around for much longer but she didn't fully understand what was going on.) The first thing she saw was the car of the vet, she instantly knew it wasn't good news as she was a very smart little kid. She walked into the stable row that mystery was in and she saw her parents and the vet at his stable looking extremely sad. During the night he had coliced amd things didn't seem to bright for Mystery, this pony was around 22 and it was very unlikely he was going to survive. A few hours went by...

To be continued...

(Lmao is this even what biographies sound like???)