New beginnings

I don't own anything but the story line. Now that's over with ON WITH THE STORY!

I just started at this new school, I was doing good at my old one, everyone hate me but this one girl, her name was Kaylee. Me and her were like sisters but then my dad got relocated and Kaylee's parents weren't so fond of me, so they won't let her see me anymore. I got relocated to Ouran Academy, my dad said that it would be good for me make knew friends and start fresh. For him and me. My mom left my dad for a guy that was 20 and had no kids, I was only 4 at the time. My dad didn't talk to me till I got to the 4th grade and he apologize, and when I said, "It's okay! I still love with ALL my heart!", he broke into tears and held me so tight I thought he would never let go. Now that I'm 16 and starting high school, he's my only friend.

"(Y/N)! TIME TO GET READY!" My dad screamed from the kitchen.

"I don't wanna! *Thud* Ow...." I said rolling off my bed.

5 minute time skip

"Great! Your dressed and ready to go! Here is some deliciousness." He said handing me a plate full of food.

"You are freckin amazing! I said with a full mouth.

"Oh? So many books. Will you even pay attention in class?" He said drinking his coffee.

"It's only when I get done with the class work. Then, I read!" I said finishing the plate.

"Well, I can drive you to school today, but then you need to take the public bus. Okay?" He said buttoning up his jacket.

"Fine, or I can just sprite to school?" I said holding the front door for him.

"In that marshmallow dress? No." He said walking out.

"Come o-" I get cut off by a hard hit to the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" I hear a girl say.

"No, no your fine. Ugh." I said taking her hand.

"You, okay (Y/N)?" my dad said holding my head close.

"I'm fine, thank you." I said gently pushing away from him.

"Again, so sorry! I'm Haruhi." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"No, like I said. It's fine really, no one knows I'm alive any how. OH! I'm (Y/N), by the way." I said with a smile.

"Well, it was nice to meet you but I've got to go! See you later!" She said running past us.

"(Y/N), let's just get you to school." Dad, said motioning his hand to the car.

"Yeah." I said walking past him.

20 minute time skip

"We're here. Have a great day. And that's the bus you'll be taking from the apartments to school and back, unless you have a club you want to join. Other, then that, I love." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said hugging him. "Bye!" I said getting out. As he drove away, my nervousness hit me right in the face. "*Signs loudly* New school, new people, and other new stuff that I don't know about until people show me." I said holding on for dear life to my bag.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" I hear a familiar voice scream.

"Haruhi?" I said turning around to see her running to me.

"You could have told me, that you were going here!" She said panting for air.

"Sorry, I thought you were doing something else."

"In this?" She said making me look at her clothing.

"Ha, oops? I was looking at your face the whole time didn't even notice the clothing you were wearing. The boys uniform?" I said pointing up and down at what she was wearing.

"It's a long story." She said, laughing at the memories.

"We, have time!" I say with my hands in the air. "Anyways, you can show me around the place and tell me the story at the same time! MAGIC!" I said making a tiny explosion with my hands.

"Hahaha, very funny. But, yeah sure way a not?" She said walking and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I say walking through the door looking checking out my surroundings. "This is going to be pain to get use to..." I said looking at Haruhi, she just laughed quietly to herself.

25 minute time skip

"So that's the school." Haruhi said closing the door to the math room.

"Yeah, what time did we get here?" I said turning around to see her thinking face.

"I think we got here 30 minutes early. I don't know way I was in a hurry?" Haruhi said feeling like an idiot.

"You, could have thought that you would be late and miss taken the time for something else." I said patting her head.

"Ha, yeah. That sounds like something I'd do." She said laughing a little at herself. For the rest of the time until school started we talked about our lives and stuff, after a while we found out that we had a lot in common, then soon became friends!

"Can I see you schedule?" Haruhi asked looking up at me

"Yeah, just a sec." I said looking through my bag for it. "Here!" I said giving it to her.

"We have the same classes. You can follow me around school!" She said giving me my schedule back.

"Thanks! I won't get lost! Yay!" I said hugging her.

"Yep, I'll be your tour guide for the day!" She said patting my back.

"Great!" I said letting go of her.

"Let's go to class. School's about to start." Haruhi said getting up and walking to class.

"Coming! WAIT UP!" I said trying to run in the "marshmallow" dress.

"You look so ridiculous." Haruhi laughed.

"I might as well roll around school! I'm a freckin marshmallow!" I said when I finally cot up to her.

"Whatever, we're here." She said still laughing. School ended, I made a friend on my first day. 

That's the end of day! So enjoy your new school and new beginnings! To one, to all, bye my wittle devils! -3-