100 days in the wild

Hey guys I hope you guys like this story I try my best on it so please follow and vote thank you guys so much.

chapter one

Day 1

where join to be late to the plain(Jonh said).Dont worry where not join to be late we have 2:30 minutes left (Jacob said ). He's right don't worry Jonh where join to be there whit time trust me (Melissa said).2 hours later see where her right in time are plain doesn't leave in 30 min(Jacob said). Fine I'm join to the restroom when he was washing his hands he saw a person whit a big jacket on like he want to nobody see him ore something like that. When he finished Jonh whin to the plain and right at the window he saw the same person on the restroom bute he was out side next to the engine bute he did not worried.

DAY 2

Jacob was a wake and he saw every body sleeping on the plane I saw out side and he saw it was all night he went to say to the pilots at what time are they join to land. When he was there he saw nothing there was nobody I think it was on demand. He when back to his seet and he heard a really weird nose come out and he saw out side the engine was in fire then the ladies say grab your breathing bags. The plain was trading to star coming down and down the plain was join down.!

DAY 3

Jacob was hearing a noise sain wake up wake up then he wake up and he saw he was on his seet and he Stan up and he saw the plain birding down and he saw the gasoline coming out and they when looking for Melissa bute they not found her so they ask keep and the plain exploted. There where looking for survivors if their where bute they look and they found Melissa she hade a part of the plain on her leg she was bleeding out to much. Bute the good thing it was not that inside on her leg.

They took her on a small cave.There was a crashed plane there. It had a hand gun , and it had ammo. But jhon said not to use it. It could be dangerous.  Jacob when out to look for food, but he just found fruit. When jacob was going back to the cave. He saw the same mysterious person on the restrooom. Jhon couldnt still remember anything. He just remembered us and some other stuff. Meanwhile, Meissa is getting better by her leg. It was night, and they were wet and smelly and hungry. Still.