Chapter 4

I finally made it to the library I was a little shocked by the way mr.payne was acting but I just try to forget about it. When I walked in the library all my thoughts were lost and I was focused on going on YouTuber and looking at the new videos. I clicked on sawyer Hartman and stared watching his new short film. After I was done I didn't notice that the girl a hate Kinley was there looking for books. I stared to rush getting my bag together. When I walked out I started thinking of sawyers video I would love to make short films like that it's so creative and I was watching behind the scenes and it looks like so much fun. I was looking at the equipment he was using and looked up how much it cost they are so expense it's about 10,000 just for the equipment not talking about props and sets. God I could never make that much maybe be I should start with a camera. I was walking home and not much happened it was quiet the only interesting part was Kinley drove by with her stupid fancy car. When I got home my mom is asleep as always and my brothers or propyl with some friends I decide to pick out some clothes for school tomorrow I don't know why but I want to look good for school in the morning wow never wanted to do that before I will have to see how it goes.

Beep beep beep beep. Ugh I hate my alarm it's so annoying. So I but on my good cloths since I wanted to look good I use a little of my moms markup and make my hair look nice. When I was riding the bus to school like every day this time there was the jocks were on the bus I don't know why all I know is that they are loud,annoying, and if you didn't play a sport or at least cheer then your one of there targets. I tried to avoid them as much as I could but I failed. They tripped me when I was walking and made every thing in my bag fall out even my moms makeup that I used I wish I left it at home because one of them jerks named harry said "ha look at Veronica she thinks markup will make her look good". I was surprised that he even knew my name.

When the bus stopped I waited intel all the jocks left and then got off. But when I got off I seen one of the jocks I think his name was louis he came up to me and I thought he was going to say something mean or rude so I said in a rude way "What do you want" but I was caught off guard when he said "sorry about harry he can be a jerk some times don't talk it personally" wow I didn't think he was going to say that so I asked him "why are you saying sorry your one of them and plus wouldn't they be mad to see you talking to me" and it surprised me even more when he said "I don't like the way the guys bully people I just love to play football and if I want to play I have to act like them". And before he walked away he said "and by the way I'm louis" and stupid awkward me yelled Veronica. God why do I have to be so weird. The rest of the day was boring but I seen Kinley "flirting" or trying to be nice to one of the nerds his name is Niall he's really nice but shy I had him as a partner for a project last year and if you get to know him he's really fun. Kinley got Niall to do her homework for a month that slut can get any thing she wanted ugh I hate her. The day went by fast and when it was all over I was tired so I was planing to take a nap when I got home but for some reason I started sitting there thinking of louis intel I finally went to sleep.