Chapter 1

Well it seems you have found my fifth body. Are you any closer to finding out my identity? I could start giving you clues. Maybe next time. Time to choose my next victim. Just remember your my favorite pony's. See next time.
-The Night Killer

Twilighy rereads the note for the tenth time. This note was found at the fifth murder in Ponyville. The Night Killer is on a rampage. The authorities are not close to finding connections between the victims. Twilight tried to find a connection herself but no luck. What was the killer's interest in leaving notes for her and her friends? What was the point? All these questions were running through Twilight's head as she searched for answers.

"Twi you okay?" Spike asks walking up to her.

"Not really Spike. I can't find any connection between the victims" Twilight replies yawning.

"Twi you should get some sleep, it's two o'clock in the morning" Spike says also yawning.

"No not until I find a connection" Twilight says confidently.

"That could take days, you already stayed up all night last night" Spike says urging her to go to bed.

"Alright but only because I'm tired and need energy for tomorrow" she says yawning as she trots to her bed.

Maybe I'll find the connection tomorrow Twilight thinks before she drifts offf to sleep.