Lost In Love

The next day.
I saw Zach again but this time he didn't even seem to notice me.
Almost like I was invisible.

It got me sad but later that day something great happened
During math we got partnered up with some one sense my partner wasn't here , I got some new kid that was totally hot and tall!

I was not cute at all but knowing allot about this school he was going to go the the "Golden Boys" group .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Golden Boys: Are a group of boys that are only the hottest guy's in the hole school with only the hottest girls .
I had no chance with him but for some reason my mouth said "hi I'm sara"!

At first I didn't think he herd me but then he turned around only to find me sitting next to him !

He was quite at first but then he spoke

"Hey my names Chase " with the hugest smile on his face! I was full over happy so then I began to smile!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chase: 18, cute , bad at math , nice smile and had the dream of being a doctor!
Then the bell rang.He said he didn't know ware 207 was so I was lucky because that was my next class!

So we walked down the Halls "together"!!

Then they showed up !! The golden boys!! I stopped dead in my tracks!
He asked if I was ok .

I shivered my voice to say " I'm fine gust cold " then in my words he acted! Giving me his wool jacket!! Soft and worm but yet not as worm as his voice!

"Better"? He asked in gentle man matter! I nodded my head then I look forwards to only see them getting closer!

Then bam!their they were! Standing right in front of me and Chase! I didn't think they were their for me , they looked up and down Chase! He didn't know what was going on at first but then the group spoke!

" You can hang out with us"! That's all they said. Out of the three one had step out and said " we're the Golden boys ".

At fist Chase laughed which of course made me laugh! But the leader gave me stone cold look with his grey gorgeous eyes !

I then stopped laughing.And stood silent ! Chase then said " I'm good thanks though "! With that nice smile of his !

With in that moment the boy the the left of the leader said " just think about it " the they had walked off!

I then explained who they were to Chase! Through out it all he smiled , and then in class we went to lunch together and we had a blast talking.

I got to learn a lot about him as we went on about how funny the Golden Boys name was , making me laugh!

At that moment he spoke " your laugh is cute"! At that moment my cheeks began to turn a rose red color! I replied back with " Well I think you smile is cute "! I said that wow !!

Then at that moment he smiles and said "well I think your -"

Them Zach walked up and said " hey Sara you think maybe hang out at my pace after school and help me with some of my homework!"

I was shocked just a couple of minutes ago you acted like I didn't even exist! But of course I said " Shure "! With a fake smile on my face.

I guess Chance  saw my smile was fake cuss after Zach walked away he said " If you didn't want to do it why say yes"?
I told him I don't let a good chance to help someone out go to waste!

He laugh and went on about how much he needed help I'm math and asked if I could help him on the weekends!!