Surprise again

I arrived at work 2 min. late. My boss as bitchy as she is yelled at me. She scolded me for 20 min. While instead I could've been working hard. After she was done i thought back to what she had said and I couldn't remember a thing all I could remember is the kind of bellowing the adult peanuts made from those movies.

Now my job isn't the best... I am a person that helps people start businesses. I get a phone call right away. The secretary says there is an anonymous man in the waiting room that wants to see me. I say almost hesitant "send him in". He walks in and he is so tall I have to look up at him. He sits in the chair right in front of me and says in a mysterious voice "Why did you tell Mason?". I sit back in my chair trying to figure out who he was. He took off his hood and sat up straight. It was none other than... "Mark?" I asked. He said yes and smiled.

So he asked me the same question again. "Why did you tell Mason?". I studdered and said "I-I-I thought he should know". Markiplier responded in a layed bad voice. Not an angry voice. But not a happy voice either.

"It was because u were jealous of your friend so you wanted me all to yourself." I tried to interrupt him but he kept talking. "That's alright with me though. Your just a naughty girl baby. And I want you. Bad..."