twenty-four

The medical stuff in this is obviously incorrect and it wouldn't happen irl but given it's an AU, I thought maybe I could change it up a bit and have it done this way with the doctor treating Luke out of the hospital given if I set it in the hospital they'd probably be found quite easily. And yeah, just go along with it even though it's all bollocks really.

Ashton's POV

Despite Luke's protests and fighting, I had managed to lift him and take him into the living room, his leg did look quite painful as it was clearly broken. My intention was not to break his leg but to only stop him from running, I guess the universe was just more in my favour of wanting him to stay with me since he wouldn't be able to use his leg properly for a number of weeks.

I'd say I felt bad about that but he knew he shouldn't have tried to run, this was all his fault.

Despite that fact, someone had to come and put a cast on his leg and given I couldn't take him to the hospital, calling a doctor out to here would have to do. Obviously, I was going to have to give a different address and bring them to the house before I killed them once they'd treated Luke.

Once the hospital or family would notice that the doctor was missing then they'd check who their last call was and to what address, giving a wrong one would mean they couldn't track them to me. Not that I would tell Luke that, I'm tired of arguing with him and so it would be best if he didn't know that it was his fault someone was going to have to die, I couldn't let his whereabouts be known because no matter how much trouble he was, I wanted him here.

I didn't anticipate it would be so difficult to try and get a doctor to come out to treat a broken leg without going the hospital but I eventually managed to bullshit an excuse about him being petrified of hospitals and it only causing him more harm if I were to bring him in.

Luckily for me though, a doctor agreed to bring out the materials in order to put a cast on his leg without taking him the hospital. I believed this to be some sort of miracle given how rare that probably was, luck really was on my side instead of Luke's.

Since the doctor was on his way to the address I'd given him, I knew I had to make a more to get there before he did and so I walked into the living room to speak with Luke.

"Baby, I've managed to get a doctor to come out but I'm going to have to go meet him and bring him here so he can treat you." I informed the blonde and he looked up at me before nodding, it was concerning he was being silent again.

"Do you want anything before I leave? I can get some painkillers for you or get you a drink, pop the TV on?" I asked, knowing I had to try and be nice to him right now.

He was upset because I was forcing myself on him and he panicked, told me he loved me because that was the only way I'd stop and then tried escaping. Or that's how he explained it and I did believe him. Luke was just scared, I had to go slower with him otherwise he would keep fighting me.

"C-can I have some painkillers please?" He asked and I smiled before nodding, running into the bathroom to grab him the tablets and then into the kitchen for the water.

Walking back into the living room, I handed him the glass and tablet before heading over and putting the TV on. I didn't know how long I'd be and I wanted him to be at least a little more relaxed and maybe this would make him feel a little more like he was at home. I didn't really know, I was getting pretty desperate for him to settle down here and so even something as simple as the TV offered me hope of that right now; as stupid as that was.

"T-thank you." Luke said as I walked back over to him, I leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"I'll be back soon, baby." I spoke before leaving him alone in the house, obviously locking the door.