Chapter 14

April 2, 2017

0 days left

Alex POV

I am currently in the shower hugging my knees and crying.

Today was the day, I'm getting married and I cant stop it.

Vikk and I tried everything, we even staight out said to our family that we didnt love each other.

But just like last time, they said it was just a phase.

"Alex... You cant stay in there forever... Your dad just came in and said you have 30 minutes..... Come on..." Kay said knocking on the door.

"I'm coming, just let me dry my hair." I responded turning the shower off.

I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair.

I sighed looking at the dress that was hanging on the wall, before putting it on.

I walked out of the bathroom to see all of the girls already in their dresses with their hair and make up done (Besides Jordan, she had her hair down and no make up.)

I sat down in a chair as Paige and Lousie did my hair and Kay did my make up.

I hated this, as if getting married to someone I dont love at 18 wasnt enough, I have to get my hair and make up done. Kill me.

"And we're done. Right on time as well." Riley said sadly.

I looked over at Kay to see tears forming in her eyes.

I walked over and hugged her. I cant imagine how she feels.

"This should be you." I said sadly.

"Times up ladies." my dad said walking in. All of the girls walked out in order with their boyfriend. Kay walked out with Simon.

"You look beautiful. I cant believe my baby girl is getting married." my dad said staring at me.

I forced a smile as he walked me down the isle.

I saw Vikk on the end of the isle, forcing a smile as he saw me.

"We are gathered her today....."

Lachlan POV

For fucks sake! My flight was fucking delayed! Fuck you American Airlines!

30 more minutes until we get to Cali. The wedding starts in 30 minutes, so I dont even know if I'll be able to make it.

I went into the bathroom of the plane and quickly changed into my suit. I only had my back pack with me so I dont have to worry about getting anything once we land.

Once I was all changed I went back to my seat as people stared at me. I ignored them and took out my phone to call a taxi.

~~~~~~~

I quickly ran out of the airport and looked around for my taxi. I found it and ran in.

"Get to this adress as fast as you can please." I said as I shut the door.

The driver simply nodded and left.

I hope I'm not late.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

There's only 1 chapter left 😭

All my books seem to be ending and I'm not ready for new ones...

Also sorry i didnt publish this yesterday. I was out all day and by the time i got back home I was sooooo tired 😫

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜