Chapter 1

Screams could be heard as a woman got attacked by a towering monstrous beast with deep blue scaly skin, long horns protruding from the sides of his head. His clawed hands scratched at her, tearing flesh. Her screams echoed in my hears, ringing and ringing and ringing.

I woke to the ringing fading as the dream faded from my memories, I lay on the hard dirty ground. I sat up forgetting my pointless dream and facing darkness... it was always dark here in coldharbour, the winds cold, the whole are itself looked of decay, the water as beautiful as it was isn't drinkable. I stood up wiping the dirt off my shinning white seductress armor, my helmet covered most of my face leaving part of my nose and lower exposed.

"Molag Bal has summoned you." a harsh voice said

"I'm on my way." I stated as I started walking to molag bal.

It wasn't long before I made it to him, he stood upon a round display the fit him upon it, as round walls blocked him from possible harm... like anyone could even manage that. I approached him, I stopped half way and bowed to him.

"My lord." I spoke with my head still lowered respectfully, but my heart was pounding and I couldn't understand why.

I lifted myself up, and looked upon him, he's insanely tall though that's what he chose to make himself, the daedric prince looked down upon me with fierce glowing blue eyes, it felt like he was looking into my soul. I could feel my heart beating faster and I'm sure he could hear it. An elf walked up beside me, he's tall with long white hair, and wore armor colored silver and purple with a silver headdress.

"Mannimarco." I nodded

He looked at me but didn't say anything to me, I looked back at molag bal now that mannimarco arrived, it must be really important if molag bal called me and the king of worms.

I gazed upon molag bal eagerly waiting for my orders

"Astris..." his voice a deep echo, dark and powerful. "...Boethiahs cult has desecrated my alter in skyrim at the abandoned house in markath, go beat them, make them submit to my will."

I nodded "As you wish, My lord." My voice breathy as I walked out, my heart pounding, it was undeniable that I had fallen in love with molag bal, but I didn't want him to know, I knew I wasn't worthy of him, from strength to status I would never be worthy of him.

(That's it for chapter one sorry its so short, I do not own anything elder scrolls.  I hope you like it)