Chapter 2

I waved my hand gracefully as a round black portal rips open, I walk forward and step inside as it takes me to my destination. I stood in the middle of a house, food placed neatly on trays chairs pushed under tables, a fire going… otherwise a very neatly kept house. I opened a door leading me down to and underground basement, take broken wall opened to what looked like a Dwarven ruin, I kept going until I reached the end, up against the wall sat a podium with blood on it, and in front of it was a broken down cage, a trap. In front of me stood a priest wearing black robes, his back faced me as he did his ritual.

"You dare desecrate my masters alter." My voice low and angry.

He turned to face me, His black hooded clock covered his face keeping his identity from me. I watched him closely, my lips pressed together in anger, and slight annoyance. This priest is wasting my time, and had desecrated my masters alter, I could never let him live.

"You are Astris, the vile molag bals servent." His voice shook.

My lips pressed together making a think line, my disgust hidden by my helmet. Waves of anger washed through out my body, inside my blood boiled by the priests disrespect, but on the outside I stood tall, confident, and calm, if only looks could kill. I stretched my arm out to my side as a pink mist formed creating a solid matter,  a pink staff with a huge white sparkling diamond at the end of it,  and two horns protruding from each side bending around the diamond.

He laughed unable to control himself.
"Do you mean to kill me! A priest of boethiah!"

He couldn't stop laughing long enough to see my sword plunge into his right shoulder, he toppled over as his body writhed in pain. Silence filled the room as his blood covered the floor.

"What? Do you not find this funny?" I asked as my words dripped in malice, and the feel of satisfaction filled my body.

Angry the priest lifted his head.
"Boethiah will dest-!" The hilt of my sword smashed into his face.

"I don't not care about the weak and pathetic boethiah." I smashed my hilt into his eye, he cried out again as he covered his face in pain, as I stabbed him in the heart ending his suffering.

I waved my hand summoning my portal, I walk through it ignoring the dead priest. I appeared before molag bal as my portal disappears behind me.

I bow before him "The priest is dead, and I made sure he suffered as you requested.

"Good, now go I have no need of you at this time."

"As you wish, my lord." I bow low, and make my exit through my portal.

I appeared in my house… more an abandoned Inn, that I took over once I was old enough to survive on my own. It was old and warn with the wooden beams cracked, and water stained, the old bar still stood in its spot front of the fireplace with food and ale on top of its old surface,  on both sides sit two rooms. I walk to the right of the in, to my bedroom. I walk into my room a large bed sat in the middle of the room, a wooden table on its left piled with weapons, and a chest on the right of the bed. I walk to the table and pull my helmet off, my silky black hair fell over my shoulders and covered part of my right shinning red eyes. I dropped my helmet with a Klang on the table.

An unexpected force pushed me harshly against the wall, I could feel myself pinned by someone strong, their weight held me in place, as they grabbed my wrists holding me down as pain shot through my wrists.

I could feel their breath on my neck, as they raised their lips to my ear. "I know your secret."

His hot breath hitting my ear as it traveled down my neck, causing my shiver. I knew who had me pinned, there was only two others that were stronger then me, my lord molag bal, and the one who had me pinned, the worm kind mannimarco.

(Getting this chapter done was a total pain, I'll post about that in my next blog. I hope you enjoy chapter 2!)