Chapter 1

"OLIVIA" my mother called from downstairs.
I hate to say it at times. But I kinda live in a mansion. So making my way down stairs is an effort. Not going to lie. I flung my body forward leaping into the entrance area of our house. Skipping almost every step. "Yes mum" I said whilst flicking my long blonde wavy hair off my petite shoulders. "I have a trip to the Himalayas for three months maybe more. I'm leaving today."
I looked at her and smiled. She hadn't told me but I'm happy for her so it's okay.
"Sure mum bye"
And that's that. I extended my long legs to get up the stairs quickly before hearing mum again.
"You know you could just take the lift. I didn't buy it from Willy Wonka for no reason!"
"K"
I opened my wardrobe and cried because I don't know what to wear. I know that all I wear is tribal print leggings but what colour?!?
I looked down to see a speck of blood on my tribal print pyjamas and realised I was menstruating as blood seeped out my vaginal area. Sigh. Only girls understand.
I picked tribal leggings and a over sized sweater reading "they'll judge you anyway" I walked into my giant bathroom and looked in the mirror. No acne. Perfect. Now I cannot fit in with everyone. I decided to go for a natural look today. So I grabbed my Rimmel wake me up concealer and Rimmel wake me up foundation some champagne pop and liquid eyeliner from Sephora. I applied it all before doing my Kylie Jenner lip kit. Then I looked at my wavy hair. Sigh. It is flowing over my shoulders. What should I do with it. I decided to put it in a messy bun.

I hopped in my Mercedes and drove to school stopping my Starbucks to get my caramel soy latte with thirteen pumps of hazelnut and a blend of Roc Ching along cocoa coffee beans and 4.727282 pumps of chocolate and 3.14 pumps of caramel divided by thirty six and boiled for an extra .3 of a second. Yum. And don't forget whipped cream and cinnamon.

It took a minute to make and I grabbed it and went to school. I entered the school gates and went to my locker. First day feels.

The day went pretty well until Lunch. I was sat with this girl called Kylie from my math class.
I looked to my left to see a table with 5 boys sitting there.
One was a raven haired boy looking in the mirror with eyelids he's that went on to infinity and beyond.
Then there was a boy eating soup with a fork whilst yelling at his friends to behave.
Then there was a boy in stripes with a plate full of carrots shoving them down his throat one by one.
Next was a curly haired lad with green orbs like me wearing a ramones tee showing everyone pics of old ladies.
Lastly. There was a Irish looking boy and natural blonde hair like me. He had crookedly straight teeth and spoke with a thick German sounding accent.  Irish boys are hot.