Chapter 1-

- I find their names are always Katie, Emma, Kylie or Mia.

uhm. helllllooooo gurrrllll. there are other names that exist as well!

- Emma lives in America and Harry is there because of tour. they meet at a bar and fall in love.

what happens when Harry has to leave to finish off the tour huh?

- if it's a fanfic where she pregnant there like "I set the table with our meals and two glasses of wine"

love, I thought you were pregnant?

- toilets. seriously. this just confuses me. WHY DONT THEY POO OR PEE.

congrats 👏 you win the award of not having to take a shit!

- swearing. honestly. I use swearing in my books, but not every line!

"I fucking swear if that little bitch comes any fucking closer I'll kill a mother fucker"

woah dude... Calm down!

- periods. How come Emma never gets her period? Does she have super powers. no period, but has sex once and falls pregnant with Harry Styles baby.

Lucky bitch!

- when there giving birth. honestly Emma's out for dinner with the boys and their girlfriends.
"Oh no" I whispered in Harrys ear.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"My water broke" I panicked.
"OHMAGAWD" he screamed.

Next thing you know she has a baby. I know people don't particularly like going into details but come on. you can't just have her waters break then all of a sudden she has a baby. Nuh uh! don't work like that!

- we went and saw a movie. I can't even remember what happened because the whole time I was moaning in pleasure.

Waht.... wouldn't the people in the row in front told you to shut up!?

- "MUM, I'm moving in with 5 teenage boys, that travel the world, sing, and are in the most famous band in the planet." "Okay sweetly have fun!"

I don't know about you, but my parents would not let me do that! haha. Emma must have some really laid back parents!

- as I sat back stage at the concert. Zen looked at me and pointed while singing "last first kiss"

aw how cute. I thought you were in a relationship with Harry?

---------------------

Well that's chapter one done!

Hope you like it!

If you have any things that annoy you in fanfics comment them or kik them to me. I'll add you into one of the chapters!!

If you wanna you can:

Follow my instagram: @narry_obsessed
Follow my titter: @georgi3_louis3
And my kik is: @andancewithmebaby

Hope you all enjoy!

~ gigi xox