Chapter 29: Oh

+Lavender+

I run to the falling Apollo and catch his head before it hits the ground, "Someone help me get him to the nurse." I plead with the boys as I comb some of his hair out of his eyes.

Michael helps me carry him to the nurse. Once there Michael leaves and I stay by the bed and hope he wakes up. When he does school is almost out. He starts to sit up, but I push him back down. The nurse had told me not to let him up.

"What? Did I miss school?" He asks looking at the ceiling, "Crap, Nate, I didn't even get to see Lavender."

I blush and reply, "Well... Now you do."

He turns his head, "Oh..." His cheeks tint red, "Did you stay here all day?"

"Yeah, I mean why not. You're a good friend."

The nurse walks in, "Ah, Apollo, you're up! You need to get more sleep. If you continue this pattern you're going to end up with insomnia."

"I don't think that's how insomnia works..." I mumble, "If he continues to not get sleep he'll die."

Apollo rolls his eyes, "Thanks, Lave."

"Dear, shouldn't you have gone to class?" The nurse finally asks me.

I open my mouth and close it wen Apollo speaks, "She wanted to keep watch on me."

"Alright. I'll let it go this time." She says with a small smile, "Now get home."

"I'm taking you home then getting Greyson and your sisters. You shouldn't drive."

"Thanks."

The ride to Apollo's house was quiet and awkward. We didn't talk about what happened the day before or anything. About half way there we talked about our plans for Halloween. It's only a month away and it's my first year here.

"Well, I'm thinking something to like set me apart from the sexy girl costumes." I reply to Apollo.

He smiles, "I like that idea."

Finally we reach his house and he gets out, "Bye, Lave."

"Bye, Apollo."

Before I can say much more he leans into my window and kisses me lightly, "Thanks for the ride and the company."

I smile and start back to the school. My mind doesn't want to shut up. It goes on and on about Apollo and everything about him. His cute smile, handsome face, the possibility of abs under his shirt it's endless.

I wait outside the school for half an hour. Greyson comes out before the twins do. They start looking for their brothers car, but before try find it I call to them.

"Apollo's home. I'm giving you a ride."

"Oh, thanks." Naenia smiles.

Her sister starts to leave with Daniel, "You're coming with me Calli. You know your brother would kill us both."

***

"Are you going back to Minnesota when you graduate?" Greyson asks when we've almost reached the house.

"I haven't decided yet." I say, my eyes never leaving the road.

He sighs, "You wouldn't be home if you did... You'd be very far away from home."

I drop him off at the house and start off to Apollo's. The twins are silent the whole ride as well as I am. I hop out of my car once I'm parked and head in. Apollo's music blares from his room. I head up and the twins don't question my movement.

I knock on the door and hear, "Come in." As the reply.

I walk in and see Apollo shirtless working on homework. My jaw drops and he mumbles, "Oh..."

______

Sorry had to redo it...

*Eden*