Chapter 1

Pack list by ranking

1) Blood Howler Pack

2) Shadow Fang Pack

3) Windrunner Pack

4) Night Seeker Pack

5) Thunder Growl Pack

Castiel on the side ;)

-
And there it was our beloved Auburn High being closed down right before our very eyes. It's a shame since we really loved that school and okay fine we did maybe went a little over board on our sophomore year ending prank but dear god that was amazing!

I never thought burning down a whole school was that awesome! Castiel, my boyfriend cheered like the rest of us.

"Gab! Check it out Mr. Thompson is literally pulling all his hair out." He said from behind me as his arms snaked around my waist.

"And he wonders why he loses his hair." I said laughing at the poor middle aged man. I looked behind me meeting Castiel's vibrant blue eyes his blonde hair smooth and silky.

Our poor principal started pacing around until he spotted our crowd. "Bancroft! Harries! Anderson! Clark!" He started calling off all our names angrily.

"Busted!" Savannah, my best friend yelled making all of us cringed away from the prune smelling man. Savannah was breath taking to any man. She was the schools 'it girl' and why wouldn't she be when she had her brothers bright baby blue eyes and her perfect dark blonde hair.

Michael was the one to meet Mr. Thompson half way a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Mr. Thompson I'm only observing here but Uhm, I think your school is on fire." He teased like he wasn't one of he people that started the fire.

"Mr. Anderson don't you dare play innocent with me. You and I both know you with your group started this." The old man spat jabbing his finger to poor Michael's chest.

Savannah stifled a laugh causing Mr. Thompson to turn his attention to us. "I will get to the bottom of this and I assure you Ms. Harries that you will meet me there with your brother and Ms. Bancroft!"

"What did I do?" I asked faking my hurt as I put my hand to my chest for emphasis.

Josh who was beside me raised his hand innocently. "Mr. Thompson take these bad people away!" He said impersonating a little boys voice.

Our whole group burst out laughing making Mr. Thompson even redder than he already was. "Shut your mouth Mr. Clark you've done enough."

-

Castiel and Savannah dropped me off later that afternoon at my house still laughing at Mr. Thompson's reaction with our little prank.

"I will never forget how angry he looked it was as if he was gonna punch Michael in the face!" Castiel muttered from the driver's seat still hyped from all the yelling we got from our dear sweet principal.

"At least we don't have to worry about him forgetting us." I remarked winking at Castiel as I opened my door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I told them a huge smile still in my face as I leaned in to peck Castiel's cheek and giving Sav a one armed hug.

"We love you see you tomorrow!" Sav screamed just as I was shutting the black sports car door close.

I waved to them good bye before making my way to the big wooden double doors of my house two big pillars stood tall making the porch big and intimidating like someone important lived here.

As I reached the top of the stairs to the front door I was greeted by two of my fathers men who guarded the front of the house.

"Ash, Tyler" I greeted giving them both a big smile.