Chapter 15: Where Is She?

Brad's POV

"Guys, wake up!" I hear Neil shout. "I can't find Piper!"

I groan, "She's in the house, somewhere."

"No, I checked everywhere!" Neil shouts, and Adam groans.

"What's going on?" Adam asks, and rubs his eyes. He puts his hands under the blanket, and grabs my ass.

I bite my lip, and cuddle closer to him.

"Piper is gone!" Neil exclaims.

"Have you checked in your room, downstairs, or in Matt's room?" Adam asks.

"Yes! I've checked everywhere!" Neil exclaims, and runs out of the room.

"I'm sure, she'll turn up." I say.

"She's not a pet, Brad! She's a child! And she's fucking missing!" Neil yells, from downstairs.

"Jesus Christ." I say, and throw the blanket off of me. I grab a pair of sweatpants, and boxers. I pull them on, and Adam does the same.

"You look better, with your clothes on the floor." Adam smirks, as we walk downstairs.

"So do you," I roll my eyes, and see Neil running around.

"I'll go check outside," Adam says, and walks outside.

"Dude, she's probably fine." I say, and look around.

"She's only seven!" Neil exclaims, and continues to run across the house. "Piper?"

I sigh, and stretch my wrist.

...

"Damn," I say, and sigh.

Matt puts his head on my lap, and swings his feet up, on Adam's lap.

"Ew!" Adam jokes. "Your feet smell, Matt!"

"Liar!" Matt exclaims, and shoves his foot into Adam's face. "My feet smell nice!"

"Yeah?" Adam says, and raises his eyebrows. He sniffs Matt's foot, and forces himself to gag. "You're a liar! They smell like dog crap!"

Matt bursts out laughing, and I smile.

"Ew!" Adam exclaims, "Your feet smell disgusting!"

"Thanks," Matt laughs, and moves his feet back to Adam's lap.

"Matt, you smell disgusting," I joke.

"Liar!" Matt exclaims, "I smell like rainbows, and butterflies, and everything in between!" He screams the end and then looks up at us all seriously, causing us all to start laughing.

"Where the fuck, did that come from?!" I breathe deeply in between laughs, running a hand through my hair.

"I don't know," Matt rolls his eyes, and looks up at me.

"Damn, that was hilarious!" Adam laughs, and rolls his eyes.

"Neil. . What the fuck are you holding?!"

OKAY, SO, why am I in caps lock? Let's try this again. Okay, so, I'm going camping the 10-14, and half of the 15th, so there will be no updates until I get back. Because, obviously, I'll have no internet. Sorry!