A Writer.

"Never let a writer fall in love with you if you don't have any plans on catching her, if you are just going to break her heart. Never let a writer fall in love with you if you'll only leave her broken in the end because I assure you she will write everything. From how you met and how you left. She will write everything until every memory is spilled. Until she forgets. And all the words and letters will only be for you, and one day you'll read it. You'll read it and you'll feel everything. You'll feel the pain within each verse. You'll get broken with every sentence of how pain changed the person you once loved. You'll feel the bitterness with every paragraph, reminding you of the love you once had. And you'll regret everything. Yes, you'll regret but it will be too late for that. Because for every pages filled with words and letters, for every spilled ink on every blank pages she had written for you to realize what you've lost is equivalent to every feelings she is starting to let go. She will forget and will soon find happiness. But you? You who broke the writer who could write a thousand letters to show the world how much she loves you will carry the weight of her pain. She will be the writer who was once broken and you will be the page left forgotten."

I don't know who wrote this, but i do NOT take credit for it.