Seventeen// House Guest

Your Pov

When we all returned home, Bts and Sooyeon immediately went over to my house.

"Woah Bora, I didn't know you were rich," said Yoongi with his mouth open.

"Me too," said Namjoon.

"Me three~" said Hoseok. I giggled.

"Come inside." I told them. They all went inside.

(Barks barks)

"Ooo a puppy!" said Taehyung.

"Her name is Mochi, she's small so don't step on her," I said while heading into the kitchen.

"What should I cook today," I said myself.

"Oooo I know!" I open my refrigerator, I didn't have enough ingredients for what I'm cooking. I walk into the living room where everyone is playing video games.

"Hey guys, can one of you come with me to the grocery store? I don't have enough ingredients," I ask.

"Bring Jungkook. He's doing nothing, so take him," said Jin. I look at Jungkook. He smiled.

"Uh, can I bring someone else?" I ask, trying to avoid Jungkook's eyes.

"You can bring Hoseok and Taehyung, since they're the fun one," he said.

"Okay," I immediately ran up to Taehyung and Hoseok.

"You guys, wanna come and go shopping with me?" I ask.

"Yeah!!" they said.

"Okay let's go," I said while putting my arms between theirs.

**

"Bora I want this!" yelled Taehyung, putting the things he likes into the cart.

"I want this too," he said. The cart was getting full.

"Ay Taehyung, don't spend Bora's money. Put your things back. We're need here to get ingredients with Bora," said Hoseok.

"Heol, hyung is being mature for once," said Taehyung.

"Ani, I'm still a kid," said Hoseok while putting his things into the cart.

"Really guys? I am not paying for all of these," I said while crossing my arms.

"Awww plwease~" said Hoseok.

"Yeah plweaseeeee~" said Taehyung.

"Fine, I give up." Ugh I hate when people uses aegyo on me! My weakness ;(

**

After paying for everything, the price was $789.47. They felt bad after making me paid for everything.

"Mianhae Bora," said Taehyung.

"Yeah mianhae.." said Hoseok.

"Aniya gwaenchanha, I had fun being with you two," I said.

"I'm glad you did," they said.

When we arrived to my house, Taehyung went back inside and started playing with Mochi, while Hoseok went to play video games.

I look at the bags that they left at the front door.

"(Sighs) How am I going to bring them in," I ask myself.