Geek+Bad

Roxana POV (Roxy)

"Why don't you break that geek of yours and come to my place?" John sneers as he runs a knobby hand through his greasy hair as he leans in to my neck trying to suck on it. Disgusted I pushed him off me and he stumbles to the lockers.

"How about this? You take your disgusting face out of mine and I will still be with that 'geek!' "I yelled furious at him, punching him in the stomach making him grunt in pain as he slides down to the lockers. I turned my heel angrily and headed down to the hallway to the old abounded music room, knowing that Nick was there.

As I was passing the teacher's break room I saw Mr. Dallas coming out. I paused shortly staring at him with a brow raised as I looked down at his member that was erect. He gulped looking at me wide eye with panic.

My smirk widened as I saw the head cheerleading Amy with her blouse turned inside out as she headed out the teacher's break room. Laughing at them as they both turned crimson red looking away.

I hummed to myself walking up a staircase. This old stair case leads you to the old music halls, where only a few students took as a class. Because of how the treated this as a joke and doesn't give as a sufficient equipment needed for a greater amount of students. 

I opened the rusty old doorknob to be greeted by a guitar playing 'Guardian angel by The Red jumpsuit apparatus'. I smiled when I heard Nick singing his melody voice of his. I leaned against the doorway closing my eyes probably with a sly grin in my face as I listened silently to him. I opened my eyes still a little dazed listening to him. I watched him push up his big glasses that were falling down on his nose and also settling down his guitar to a desk next to him.

I smirked as I sneaked up behind him carefully not to make a noise. I put my hands around his waist making him jump before turning his head backwards to give me a smile showing his straight pearly white teeth. This of course made my heart thump even harder.

Stupid heart why can't you shut up for a minute so he won't hear you. He turned around completely to face me properly and grabbed hold of both my hands sending shocks go thought my body and making me shudder in pleasure. Nick got up from the chair and pulled me to a hug, I smirked when I heard his heart pick up as fast as mine.

"So Roxy you mind telling me why you're knuckles are bleeding?" Nick murmured at me while raising one of his eyebrows at me and looking at me accusingly. I sighed in annoyance before replying to his question. 'I guess I didn't hide it well enough for him to notice.'

"Well another guy has asked me to break up with you so I can be with him." I told to him slowly not wanting him to throw a fuss. He sighed before tighten his hold on me grumping In displeasure, I laid my head in his chest.

"I just wish they would stop asking you out when they know you're with me now." he pecked my forehead looking sad. My lips curved into a small smile at his statement. I started playing with his wavy blond hair that reached the tip of his ear.

"You know that even before we started dating I had rejected all those guys right?" Laying my forehead against his as I told him. He closed his eyes for a minute before reopening them with his gorgeous green eyes looking at me with his lips twitching making it look like if he was smiling a bit but I still saw some anger in his marvelous eyes that I have come to love.

"Fine. How about we forget about it and can you help me clean my bleeding knuckles?" I told him showing him my soar knuckles that were bleeding a bit. He smiled at me making my stomach get butterflies. "Sure I'll help you." he said getting out his bottle of water and purring it into my knuckles, washing away of the blood and took a piece of cotton balls out of first aid kit box. Which of course he always carried with since he knows my short temper with people.