First love

in this chapter it has the POV of Nick so awesome right?

well there is a video at the side but don't play it yet til i tel you so okay?

ohh and there is finally a pic of Nick and Roxy so be preapered of the hotness!

PLEASE

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT

****************************************************

 ‘Nick’s POV’

‘Nick! Where are you?’ I heard my mother’s cries for me outside of the door. I coughed hysterically when the smoke came contact to my nose. I looked to my right to see my dog lying down on the ground not moving at all. My eyes widened when I saw the fire coming closer to me.

I looked back and forth trying to look for an exit; I saw a window on top of my bed. I hesitated went and climbed my way up looking at my lifeless pet dog I treasured the most. I got out of the house just in time when I saw the fire man coming towards me in a rush. I waved my little hands back and forth making sure to catch their attention. Soon after I saw some of them get out the big hose and aim it to my house making water come of it.

‘You okay kid?’ asked a fireman crunching down in front of me looking at me with worry laced in his face.

‘I am now.’ I told him coughing still not use to the fresh air I was breathing on now. ‘Where is your parents kid?’ he asked me cleaning dusty face with a wet towel. I pointed to the still burning house while some fire man got inside.

At police station

‘What do you mean you can’t find my parents? There were with me earlier!’I told the police man who were looking sadly at me. One of them took a step towards me and crushed down so we can see eye to eye.

‘Well we couldn’t find them. But can you tell me how the fire started at your house?’ he asked me giving me a hand on my shoulder for reassurance and wipe away few of my stains that were flying down freely on my face.

‘Well mommy was making pancakes for me and daddy. When my dog started barking at the mail man making mommy mad. So she put down the towel next to oven. Me, mommy, daddy went chasing around my dog when he had got my mom’s necklace. So umm-mm.’ I stopped mid-sentence and breaking down into tears the police man put me into a hug.

End of dream

I gasped and jumped straight out of bed breathing heavily with sweat coming down my forehead. I looked at the my alarm clock on my right and it read 7 o’clock that means I still have an hour left till school starts. I laid back down into bed trying to forget my dream of the day I lost my parents.

I heard noises coming from my door that sounded similar to laughter. I frowned and got out of bed walking to my door.

“Okay we are going in Three Two One” I heard someone whisper with different giggling. I opened the door wide as they ended the sentence. I heard groans in pain coming from the twins as they were rubbing their head. I smiled at them and picked them up and throwing them to my shoulder making they squeal in surprise.

“Let me go!” yelled Antonio slapping my back repeatedly with more force than Angel was giving me. I kicked there door wide open and throwing them to their own bed tickling to death. They laughter was filled in the room with a few of my chuckles as I heard them fart and let go off them immadiently.

“For little kids you do make a big mess” I told them having my nose covered up by mouth since the was a stinker. They giggled again and made fart noises with their arm pits. I ruffled their hair leaving the room leaving them change.