Drowning with an alpha-1

Chapter one

Name of chapter: Vanilla and strawberry

Kylie's P.O.V

All rights reserved

So guys welcome to my book Hopefully the amazing werewolf fandom will notice my book and it will get a lot of reads.anyway if you're wondering which I don't think you are, when I update? Well I update randomly. I will probably update a lot fast with a lot of reads and votes so share this book.

💙📖THENEWQUEENS📖💙

I step out of my shower wrapping a towel around me. I tuck in the end of the towel so that it can hold itself. I sign while looking at myself in the mirror I have bags under my eyes from not sleeping well and I just look exhausted from traveling. I honestly don't understand why my manager wanted me to move somewhere unfamiliar to me and it's not like Paparazzi to leave me alone.

I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. I look at the time 5:30. I have some time to watch tv. Or not my phone screen lights up with a text message from Anna, my manger.

Anna: the box of clothes and shoes that I sent yesterday are school clothes. Make sure you look great and send me a picture of your outfit.

Me: okay I'm gonna go down now.

I walk to my bathroom and pit on my rode before pulling the wet towel I used to dry myself with. I run down the stairs happy about the new clothes I got yesterday. I pass the living room the gaming room the screen room and the kitchen before I get to the front door where two big brown boxes are placed to the side.

I tear open the box labeled 'clothes' careful not to break my nails that are Painted a cute pink. I look through have the box when I stop because I see a shirt that match my nails perfectly. I grab a pair of shorts and white converse and walk upstairs to snap a photo before putting them on and doing my hair and make up.

I unlock my phone and I snap a photo for Anna

Me: here is the outfit I picked. Matches my nails.

Anna: that's cute

Anna: that's cute. Straighten your hair and than make it a soft beach curl and naturally looking makeup. Not too much and not too little. Don't look shinny, you want to look good in photos. You never know who will be there.

Me: okay I got it. Bye see you on Wednesday.

I place my phone on my white night stand and pull my clothes on in front of the mirror. When I was done I do my hair in my bathroom, just like Ana said but I pulled the hair that is in my face back with a Bobby pin and then put a cream white bow into my hair so the Bobby pun won't show. Even thought it would not because my hair is almost black.

I walk to my makeup station and applied foundation to cover my bags, a little pinkish eyeshadow. Mascara to make my lashes long and bold. I applied eyeliner with a small wing. And lastly I open my draw that is full of Kylie Jenner lip kits. These are my baby's. I love them so much. My hand runs over them. Candy K, lord, poppin, Kristen, maliboo, ginger. All my favorites but the one I love that I take everywhere that hasn't even came out yet. Is ko ko K. I carefully open the box and apply some to my lips before rubbing them together.

I grab my black Louis Vuitton book bag and put ko ko K in the small front pocket. I look in my bag. Head phones, charger, wallet, keys, makeup bag. I nod as I look things over. I sit on my undone bed as I pull on my shoes. I grab my phone. And head downstairs again. I grab a special K bar and a cold water bottle and walk towards the front door.

I press the white button that is used to signal to the house keeper I'm leaving and they can come out and clean. Anna had it installed because she doesn't want me to be in contact with them.

I open the door and walk to my garage. The door opens and I look over my cars. I have three. A white Lamborghini, a electronic blue Lamborghini, and a black range rover. I walk over to where all the keys are hung. And I pick the blue Lamborghini. It's my favorite one. I start the car and buckle my seat belt. I turn the radio on.

Cold water by Justin start playing. I pull out if my garage and out of the black metal gates that surround my house. Just when I was about to pull out of the gated community, a black range rover appears but I suddenly realized after looking at the license plate that it was my staff. my bodyguards

I have four bodyguards, mason, justin, Dany, and Cole are all my bodyguards. After what happened to me Victoria's Secret stop taking chances and set out for bodyguards with each of their angels. Me and the girls were okay with it. I was scared and even wanted them to carry guns with them but I knew that was ridiculous.

I knew my way to the school so I won't need a GPS. I registered there two days ago with Anna. I was supposed to start the day I register but Anna refused and say I must start on a Monday so here I am. Every time I would ask Anna why she registered me to this school she said that it was a good school and less likely for Paparazzi to find me.

But paparazzi will find a way because they are always there. Doesn't matter where you're going there will be there. You're the cheese and they are the mice.

I turn the corner to a school road. Westwood high was a old school but great. It was a privite school so there was a uniform that i wasnt wwaring now. It was a larger building shaped in a U. In the middle is a Courtyard where we would eat lunch. It was built entirely of stone and had trees and flowers around it.

I pull into the huge parking lot. Most of the kids are standing by there cars. My bodyguards park into a spot and they all get out of the car. I park in a spot next to them. I wait for my guards to finish putting cones by my car so no one will park by my expensive car. As I'm waiting I get a text.

Anna: Paparazzi found you don't ask me how. Just walk into school.

I sigh and throw my head back. I so not in the mood for this.

I open my door and unbuckel my seat belt. I pull the key out my car. And push my self out of my car and slam the door closed. I grab my necessity bag from the back seat. I look at my guards. Cole is holding my white bag that is full of all my books. And Dany is standing by my car. Justin is right behind me and mason is to my left. I guess they already know that three will come with me and one will be by my car.

I start walking towards the front door everyone was staring now. Out of now where three black vans and then a bunch more pull up from behind them. "Kylie over here." "Kylie, Kylie,Kylie." is all they yell at me. I lower my head and pull my iPhone 7 up to cover my face. I guess that's way I love my phone so much.

The paparazzi isn't allowed on school property so they stay where they were in the first place I move towards the door without looking at anybody even though I know their eyes are burning holes into my body. I am instantly hit with an amazing smell smells like vanilla and strawberry I was dragged towards it but I pulled myself towards the door. Ignoring it whatever perfume that girl used I must get it.

I walk into the halls. I start looking at people now. "OMG you're Kylie Norman, you the new girl. You're a model." A girl with blonde hair starts walking towards me but mason step in front of her.

That faint smell returns just as a got with blonde hair walks in and stops dead in his traces. He whispers some thing. We keep on walking. When ever thing suddenly turns silent. Every one stops speaking. Everyone's head us lower even my bodyguards. A guy with brown hair walks in along with a guy with red hair. The smell is strong.

He stops and looks at me. A feel a hand grab me from behind.

The blonde guys "mate" he says. His hands are wrapped around my waist. " mine" some one screams loudly. "She's my mate." The brown haired guy says. " I don't even know you guys how can I be your mates, and plus I'm not from Australia." I say confused. "Take her to the office." The brown haired guy says. "Why I didn't do anything." I say. "Yes ahpla."my bodyguards say. I'm pulled into a different hallway. The last thing I hear from both guys where "she's human."

*********

💙vote,comment,share,and follow💙

-Malak