Drowning with the alpha-2

Chapter 2

Name of chapter: clowns out

Jace's P.O.V

All rights reserved

Okay let's do this. I really wanted to write about a clown sighting so here it is. Also stay safe and don't be an idiot and walk in the woods in the middle of the night if you do your just asking for it. Plus if you do happen to see a clown beat the shit out of it with anything close by. They playing to much. Once again stay safe and beat em up.

💙📖THENEWQUEENS📖💙

"She's mine." I growl at tyler. He was a warrior in my pack very strong. But he will not win over my mate. "Aphla I'm sorry but I need her." Tyler says. I ignored his stupid comment. "Who is this girl, she is human attending a pack school, how?" I ask the hallway. "Aphla she is a Victorias serect model. One of the youngest angels. Famous. Her name is Kylie Norman. Her Manger is Anna Maria the one that works with humans. Kylie must be in danger if Anna put her here." Kelly says. "I'm a huge fan of her Aphla. So I know for a fact that she has 6.4 million followers of twitter. 7.5 million followers on Instgram, 6 million on musicly.ly, and etc. She was in a lot of music videos, and she first started modeling at age 5. She is now 17 so that makes you Aphla 1 years older than her. And Tyler you are the same age as her. She is 5.6, many say she is too short to be a model but she can walk in like 7 inch heels..also"

"Stop come with me and you too tyler, Jacob get everyone to class." I tell my beta.

I start walking to the office when I hear tylers voice in my ear. "The mating rituals are tomorrow if you pick her, than she may die in the hunted which is a week are the meeting rituals."

I start thinking about tomorrow. Only the she wolf's or human girls who are really meant to be an Aphlas mate give off a smell. Other normal she wolf's don't give off or smell the smell of their mate because they can pick their but the moon goddess Will chose who will be the Aphla's mate but it weird that tyler claims he is Kylie's mate. He can't smell a smell only she would smell it and that smell would be my smell. vanilla and strawberry.

I start thinking about the rituals, tomorrow every wolf will gather at the ancient grounds to chose their mates, a male wolf who is in the lower ranks will chose his mate but a beta,or alpha have their mates chosen by the moon goddess because we need a mate for not only mating but leading. But the hunted is how all of our packs keep peace where the five youngest Aphlas and betas, mates of the Aphla and a couple of his strongest men are put in the unclaimed ground and are to fight for the title of strength and power, this only happens once every 5 years, the rule is to kill the mate of the Aphla but not the Aphla, beta or men, it is simply a way to make a pack weaker by killing there female alpha, if there mate is killed the alpha becomes weaker and is unable to Lead his pack until the moon goddess let's the Aphla who's mate died meet their new mate where they will become stronger, but the bond will be weak. My men are strong but other packs have been training harder than us,some packs start training a year before their Aphla meets their mate. It's insane, I just meet my mate but I already love her, I know nothing about her but I love her what would happen to the alphas who have meet their mates years ago.

I hate the hunted but I must be part of them I'm risking my mate for the moon goddess. This is the worst part of the year.

"Alpha what do you want us to do with her, she's calling Anna." One of her security guard say.

"Anna you told me I was going to be able to live normally here and I'm already in the principala office." I listen to Kylie.

"You don't get a claimed mate what is wrong with you." I say pointing at Tyler after taking it in.
"I'm sorry alpha, please forgive me I just wanted her." He said. I turned around and opened my mind link my Jacob, my bera.

"Tyler lied get your ass to this office." I say

"Took you long enough I was waiting for your dumb ass to caught up you idiot." He said and closed the mind link after telling me he is coming.

I sign. I'm so done with this. "If I wasn't in the presence of my mate I would have shifted and killed you with my my teeth." I say gritting my teeth.

"Where the fuck is the principal" Kylie says under her breath but I hear it because I'm a wolf. Which reminds me my wolf is so annoying.

"Well I'm leaving" Kylie says getting up. "No your not." I say "and.....who are you..oh right irrelevant so bye." She says and waves while walking towards the door. I growled loudly. She is my mate she will respect me she will not and never be rude to me again I'm an alpha who is she to treat me like this. I say my anger boils inside me but I calm down a second later because my wolf started fighting with me. Stupid animal. "I'm here." Jacob says walking in with a women with short black hair and a narrow face, she is wearing heels and a black pencil knee length skirts with a tight purple shirt. "So am I, what seen to be the problem." Then her smell hits me and I remember her as Anna the human helper. "Alpha" she saysaid bowing her head while taking off her sun glasses. "Did you already get in trouble god dammit Kylie one hour you haven't been here one hour." She say to Kylie who is now on her phone. "Oh my god" Kylie says looking at her phone. "What" Anna asks walking to Kylie and looking over her shoulder at her phone. "there are clown sighting on this school ground it's on twitter." Kylie says. "No why I'm gonna go see them." Jacob sayso jumping up and down like a child. " don't when think about it." Anna say to Kylie. "Are you crazy I don't want to go see if a clown that is holding a chainsaw is outside what kind of person do you think I am?" Kylie says walking backwards towards Jacob. That's when at the speed of light she grabs Jacobs arm and they run down the hallway towards the main door.

Leaving us in complete shock just staring at the now closing door.

*********

💙vote,comment,share,and follow💙

-Malak