2

POV: Bre
The next day my mom dropped me and Cameron off at school, I hopped out of the car as Cam did the same and my mom drove off. As I walked through the front door I heard one of Cams douche friends ask him if he tapped that yet, he laughed and said almost I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to my first block. I had math which was my worst subject but I got the answers to my work from the class nerd Audrey, she is always more than happy to give out answers to the hot guys but only for certain "favors" in return, but I had to beg and plead her for this one page. Soon math was over and I moved on to gym, I changed into my workout leggings and shirt and ran outside to the track to warm up with everyone else, when I started to run I felt someone run by me and smack my ass hard, I noticed it was Cameron but he just kept running we had PE with a bunch of freshman and sophomores we were the only juniors in the class. I ran for as long as I could and then stopped on the far end of the track out of breath and barely able to move. Cam continued to run circles around me as I set on the side of the track when we had about 15 minutes left in class I saw him stop and walk up to me "are all those chips that you eat starting to weigh you down?" Hahaha your sooooo fucking funny aren't you, he lifted his hands up in surrender and said " I was gonna try to be nice to you but you obviously don't want me to give you a piggyback ride back to the gym he said as he turned away and started to walk" I hopped up and ran after him and attempted to jump on his back but didn't make it he started to laugh "want to apologize now and I will still consider doing it?" "Yeah sure sorry whatever, now turn around and kneel down so I can get on your back" he did as I said and I hopped on his back and he started to walk "you know your a lot nicer to me when no one who matters is watching" I said ruffling his hair "yeah, yeah don't go all soft on me now Bre, I like it rough" he said with a smirk I just hit his chest with my hand as we neared the entrance to the gym I jumped off his back and walked to the girls locker room and changed back into my regular clothes and went on about my day. When it was time for school to be over I was exhausted and ready to go home. I saw my moms car pull up and ran around to the passenger side and plopped down in the seat waiting for Cameron to be done and get in. I turned the radio to my favorite station and "Needed Me" by Rihanna was on and I started to sing.
"I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was
You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love
Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?
Feeling jaded, huh?
Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you
Had some fun on the run though I give it to you"
That's when Cameron got in the car and interrupted my beautiful singing and complained so my mom turned it on classical music (ehh haters gonna fucking hate I guess 😂) "thanks a lot dumb ass I yelled" as he sneered at me we rode the rest of the way home in silence. When we got to the house I ran inside and got some food and Cam was already on the couch watching TV "your mom had to go run some errands" "ok whatever" I said walking and standing right in front of his view of the TV "your mama and daddy weren't glass makers move your ass out of the way" he said throwing the pillow at me I stood there laughing. I eventually moved putting the food away and went upstairs to my room. I laid down on my bed and checked Instagram and fell asleep.