Part seventeen

Hey! Im back! Or I never left...

Nicos pov
The date with Will yesterday was amazing. I thought back to one specific moment I never would forget.

We sat together at the stone. Talking about everything between sky and earth, when suddenly, I felt something at my face. Will was kissing me, it felt like the first time, but now he started it. I kissed back when the shock left.

After pulling apart he stared at me, not like creepy, but admiring. Suddenly he spoke, "Nico? Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I had never expected him to say those words, so I used a bit to long to answer, "it's OK if you don't want to... Never mind, I shouldn't have asked." I rolled my eyes, "you stupid, of course I want to." I hugged him tight.

We was supposed to meet the girls here (at wills place) in a few minutes. Will and I sat in the sofa, watching some random tv shows.

The doorbell rang. I was about to get up, but Will stopped me, "this will not go well, I'll take it." It took me a few moments before I understood what he meant. My legs wasn't working, I would just have collapsed. He rose up and walked over to the door. This seemed to take a while to get used to.

Soon after Rachel and Hazel walked in, they looked very happy, they had to tell us everything that had happened on their date. They sat down.

"So? How did it go?" Will asked. The girls gave each other one of these looks that holds a whole conversation. In the end they nodded and held out their hands. At first I didn't see anything, but then I saw. Rings. That could only mean one thing, they where engaged! "OMG YOU ARE ENGAGED!" I screamed. Will laid a hand on my shoulder to avoid me from standing up. They smiled and nodded. "Yup, we are."

They started telling everything about how they did it after Wills command. It was amazing. Sadly, they wouldn't marry here on earth, the time was to tight. Their story was sad, but beautiful.

Hazels pov
I believed that Rachel was the only one for me, so I was wiling to wait my whole life for her. I would never forget her. We was a bit young to get engaged, but I didn't care, you only live once, and Rachel's time was almost out. I had to do it before it was to late.

Will put on a scary movie, we decided to just stay inside today, it was going to rain.

I sat cuddled up against Rachel, and Will held his arm protective around Nico, whom surprisingly, not watched many horror films.

Will had made popcorn, and it tasted awesome. He also got some soda, and ordered a pizza. The movie started.

It was scary, and it was more than once we hid in each other. At the moment we was just a big bunch of legs and arms. It was very nice to have such good friends, I hadn't ben this happy in years.

The movie finished, and Will put on another one. Somehow most of the popcorn laid on the floor... So Will made some more.

We was a bit in the movie when Rachel screamed out, "look! Its raining! Lets go outside!" We all gave her a confused look. "Really? Have you guys never played in the rain" we shock our heads. Rachel sighed, "time to do something about that."

I carried her on my back outside, and Will the same for Nico. We jumped around in the puddles, splashed each other with water, and just enjoyed the rain. Why had I never done this before?

When we all got so cold our lips went blue, we figured out it was smartest to go inside. We got out all the blankets ant towels we could find, and hurled up together. Sitting like that, we dried fast.

After a long day of movies and snack, we fell asleep, in a big bunch of friends.

Wills mom
I walked inside, I had gotten Gabe (wills dad) at the airport. I signalized for him to be quiet and pointed to the teens. Will had told me about Rachel, and I felt really bad for that poor girl. "Why are they all sleeping here? And I thought we had a rule for no sleeping in the same room as girls?" Gabe whispered in my ear.

I signalized for him to go upstairs, so I could answer his question.

"I thought we could make an exception just this once," "why?" "One if those girls, Rachel, she is dying, her heart will stop at any moment, a couple of weeks at most." "Oh," Gabe looked shocked.

I wondered how he would react if he knew Will had a thing for that boy. I sighed mentally so Gabe wouldn't hear. It wouldn't be any good to hide it from him, he would find out. Usually he wouldn't get physical until he had had a few beers, but he could still do a lot of damage.

Will had grown used to his comments, and he's drunk behavior. I knew I should leave him, and I had tried, but he got drunk, and it didn't go well. Luckily he spends most of his time at work.

Nicos pov
I woke up, I was covered in blankets and people. Normally this would have given me a panic attack, but not now. I felt safe. They were my friends, and didn't want to hurt me.

I looked up at the clock, it was four am. I decided to go back to sleep. I curled up closer to Will, in his sleeping state, he wrapped his arm around me. Finally I felt completely safe.

I closed my eyes, and let the sleep take over. Finally I had a sleep without nightmares, it was peaceful, and dreamless. I hadn't had a night without nightmares since my parents death.

Next part is on the way