1. First Day of School

Hey my name is DaZariah Joy Johnson (Riah). I live in Miami, Florida. I'm 18 years old and a senior at Jones High School (ghetto ass school). I am a plus-side girl with a IDFWU type attitude and I speak my mind I don't give a fuck who it is. I'm not That popular but  I am bad bitch. I live with both parents my dad is a doctor and my mother is a college teacher.

  Ring..........ring my alarm goes off so I hit it cause it was only 6:00 in morning I fell back to sleep."Dazariah wake your ass up before I come up there and beat your ass NOW" my mother Sandra said. " OK ok I am up ma" I said back. So I got up and took a hot shower and I lotion up and put my clothes on (media). I walked down steps to the kitchen and ma was in there.

"Hey ma" I said I give her a kiss on the cheek
"Hey baby ready for your first day of school" she said
" Yea so I can get it over with lol" I said
"I know right baby food almost finish" she said
" Okay ma" I said

I went to see what my dad was doing and he was still getting dress in the bathroom. "Y'all food finish come on" my mom said. "OK here I come" I said. I went in the kitchen and she hands me a plate of pancakes and eggs and bacon. While I was eating I got a call from my best bitch Yanna.

Phone Conversion:

Bestie bitch👩💜💜: "Hey bitch you on your way"

Bad bitch 👩💜💜: "Hey boo yea almost finish eating"

Bestie bitch 👩💜💜: "Ok boo see you there bye" and she hangs up in my face.

I put my plate in the dishwasher and go get my bag,keys and tell mom and dad bye and I love them.I get in my baby and drives too school and meet with my bitches until school starts .

KiYanna POV

So after I talked to my bestie. I went to the cafeteria and sat at our table and waited for the crew come. I took out my iPhone 6 and earphones and play some music. My bad y'all I don't interceded myself. My name is KiYanna Destiny Davis and I'm 18 years old. I thick as fuck. I am quiet but still speak my mind when I have too don't play. I live my parents Diane and Daivd Davis. My mom is a nurse and my dad owns a owns a car dealership. I work at Victoria Secret I been working there for Three years now and I love it. That's all y'all need to know for now. Here my boo meek.
" hey bitch" she said
" hey  bitch" I said
" I am so glad it almost over" she said
" me too I am ready to graduate" I said
" me too" she said
" hey bitches" Riah said
" hey bitch" we said and she hugs and sat down and we started talking about classes.

Shameeka POV:

Hey y'all its a pretty bitch turn. My name is Shameeka Bree Simmons and I have a twin. I am 18 years old and I work at Charlotte Russe been working there for three years now. I am a party type of girl love to party. I live with my parents Sarah and John Simmons. My mom owns a bakery and my dad owns a club. I just got to school and at to the cafeteria and seen my boo Yanna sitting at our table. So I walked over there and sat down.
" hey bitch" I said
" hey bitch" she said
" I am so glad it almost over" I said
" me too I ready to graduate" she said
" me too" I said
" hey bitch" Riah said and she hugs us and sit down and we start talking about classes. Then the rest of the crew came and sit down at the table.
" hey bitches" they said
" hey bitchs" we said
" what y'all doing" Mone said
" nothing but talking about classes" I said
" oh ok I miss y'all lol" Mone said
"Aww  you act like you dont see us last week" Riah said and we bust out laughing

Symone POV

Hey y'all my name is Symone Hope Riley. I am 18 years old. I am outgoing person and I love to fight you know a bitch be winning I don't play  when it comes to these bitches. I live with my parents Jasmine and Robert Riley. My mom owns a Daycare and my dadowns both of the malls so you know a bitch is good always. I just got to school and seen my boyfriend of three years. He was with his crew in the school. I went up to him and he kiss my lips.
" hey bae" Mar said
" hey baby" I said
" dang you can't speak to nobody" Shawn said
" hey y'all shut up Shawn I can" I said
" what you about to do bae" Mar said
" go hang with the crew until the bell ring" I said
" tell my sexy girlfriend I said hey" Shawn said
" okay Shawn bye y'all" I said i was about to walk off until Mar stop me and give me a kiss
" where you going with out give me a kiss" he said
"In school" I said
" ok love you bae" he said
" love you too baby" I said and i went in the school while I was walking in Brooke was coming in.
" hey boo" I said
" hey bitch" she said and she huged me
" where you going" I said huging her back
" to the cafeteria"she said
" me too and Shawn said hey" I said and she blushed. We walked to the cafeteria and to our table and seen our bitches.
" hey bitches" we said
" hey bitches" they said
" what y'all doing" I said
" nothing but talking about classes" meek said
" I miss y'all lol" I said
" aww you acting like you don't see us last week" Riah said
" I know but work got me busy" I said

Brooklyn POV:

Hey y'all  my name is Brooklyn Blossom Allen. I am 18 years old. I have no flither at all but I don't cuss in every sentences. While walking in school I seen my bestie bitch Mone coming in too.
" hey boo" she said
" hey bitch" I said
" where you going" she said
" to the cafeteria" I said
" me too and Shawn said hey lol"she said and I blushed and we walked in the cafeteria to the table and we seen our bitches.
" hey bitches" we said
" hey bitches" they said
" what y'all doing" Mone said
" nothing but talking about classes" Meek said
" I miss y'all" Mone said
" aww you act like you Didn't seen us last week" Riah said and we bust out laughing
" I know but work got me busy" Mone said and I looked at the door and the boys was coming through.

Riah POV:

   The boys coming to the table." Riah and Yanna there goes yall boos"Brooke said.
" That's not my boo Brooke" I said and the boys came and sat down. " hey y'all" they said " hey boys" the girls said. " so you can't speak to nobody Riah" Tay said I turned my head and I low-key blushed " hey y'all what y'all need" I said " I need your number" Tay said " oh really why you don't ask Shawn for it Tay" I said. " cause I'm a real nigga" Tay "ok so when you see me again you can get it then Tay" I said " ok I feel you but you know you see all day every day "Tay said "I know I see you here and home  cause y'all always there lol" I said " all y'all too be there y'all house better lol" Tay said ring.......ring the bell ring so I got up and said bye to everyone and walk to class that was on the other side of the school.