Chapter 7

Recap

Mark hugged me and brought me into his chest, and I cried for what seemed like hours. I haven't cried since I was fourteen and I hated it.

I felt weak, and I didn't want to be coddled.

I pushed away from his chest and looked into his eyes.

"I-I-I'm okay, just please go home."

"Chris-" he began. I held up my hand to stop him, and I gave him a sad smile.

"It's okay Mark really I'm fine."

He was about to reply when I heard a voice yell

"Chris you better have your ass up or I swear I'm getting a bucket of ice and cold water!"

Really! Why me, why did Ari have to come here now

********************

I could hear her footsteps as she climbed the stairs. I put my hands on my head and started to freak out.

"Shit,shit,shit!" What the hell am I going to do!"

I looked over at Mark to see him putting his clothes back on.

"Okay, quick get in the closet and next time YOU ARE NOT spending the night at my house!"

He turned around quickly with that cocky look on his face "You know you loved every minute with me."

I quickly shoved him in my closet when Ari burst in my room glaring at me. I twinkled my finger at her while she folded her arms and started tapping her foot.

"Youse' gots some splaning' to do tell me why you've been neglecting your best friend?"

She suddenly gasped and had a twinkle in her eye. She squealed and jumped up and down clapping her hands rapidly. Running over to me she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. "CHRISTINA OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A HICKEY!"

"What!" I said quickly, I rushed over to my dresser to look in the mirror. "Ari, don't lie to me I know for a fact HOLY SHIT!"

"I HAVE A HICKEY!"

"YOU HAVE A HICKEY!" She retorted falling to the ground laughing her ass off.

I quickly muttered under my breath "Next, time I see that jack ass I'm going to shoot him in the head with my rifle."

"Mmmm" A high pitched noise came from Ari. "Whose this mysterious guy whose given my best friend a hickey?" She put one of her arms around my waist and with her other hand she starting petting my hair creepily. I blushed and ran to my bed flinging myself upon it.

"It's not what you think I swear!" Flailing my legs and arms like a child when Ari spoke up.

"Whatever, you can tell me all about it when we go to the mall today. But first I'm picking out your outfit. You are not embarrassing me with just a t-shirt and jeans. You've got that great body and you hide it under plain clothes. I was think-."

My ears shut off everything she was saying as she walked closer to my closet.

I got up an ran over to her pushing her against the wall.

"Um, Chris what the hell are you doing?"

I started to rack my brain and only one thing came up.

"My love, darling how I've longed for you!"

Ari stared at me and just as she parted her lips to say something I kneeled infront of her putting my hand over my heart.

"It is the east, and Juliet is the sun! For you are my Juliet!"