Babysitting

Melanie and I were going to babysit my young cousin. Her name is Kaylynn. She loves to stay by herself in her room. The only bad part is the walls are so thick that you can't hear whats on the other side. If she cries, we can't help her.

"Hey (y/n)! I want to go to bed. I'm sooooooo tired!" Kaylynn said falling slowly to the ground. "Okay, follow Mel to your room." I told her. "Come on, Kay!" Melanie said.

Mel and I have been dating for a while and today was our anniversary. We planned to have a night by ourselves, but my Aunt was desperate for a babysitter so I had to say yes. I guess its a good thing the walls are thick. : )

"Alright, she is laying down! So what do you want to do?" Mel said, in a low sexy tone. "Let's go to our room" I said in the same tone.

We walked in our room and starting making out. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Once we got there we caught our breath. Then Mel started taking off her clothes, so I did the same. I stopped her once she was just in her bra, along with me. I stared undoing her bra and threw it across the room. She did the same with me. I pushed her down so I was on top of her.

I kissed her then moved to her neck. I gave her love bites, and sucked a little bit. I kissed down until I reached her breasts. I started sucking her nipple and massaging circles on the other. She moaned in pleasure as I kissed down her stomach. I reached her area and started touching her clit. I shoved two fingers in her and she gasped which turned into a moan. "(y/n), I'm-m gunna c-cum!" She said as she came on my finger. I started licking her clit and she moaned out "(Y/N)!" I swirled my tongue in figure eight motions. Mel moaned so loudly. I stopped and said to her"Why do you get to have all the fun? It's my turn." I said winking.

We swapped places and she started giving me hickeys. As she started massaging my breast I gave out soft moans. I gasped as I felt a finger being shoved in me as Mel stated sucking my nipple. As moans filled the room Mel started licking my clit. I moaned the loudest I ever moaned before. I felt so much pleasure, it's unexplainable! She stopped and laid down next to me, panting. "I had so much fun tonight Baby Girl!" Melanie said to me.

We stared into each others eyes and I remembered about Kaylynn. "Shit! We forgot about Kaylynn!" I said as I got up. I put on a tank top and shorts. Mel put on a t-shirt and jean shorts. We walked to the door of Kaylynns room. She didn't answer so I opened it to make sure she was okay. I saw that she was on the phone with someone. I mouthed to her to go to the lounge once she was off the phone. She nodded and carried on with her call.

(a/n)

Hope you enjoyed! I never really write smut so I know this was bad. Leave a comment if you want another chapter. Bye my little Melanie fans!