Chapter one: The letter

Kailin and Faith are best friends, they live in Washington in a apartment complex together. "Hey Kailin" Faith said, closing the empty cupboard.

"Yea??" Kailin replied,looking up from her phone where she proceeded to write fan fiction.

"Lets go to the store we NEED FOOD" Faith said.

"Are you serious? We went like yesterday. Gimme a sec," Kailin said while searched the couch. "Go check the mail!" She yelled from the other room.

Faith went outside pulling her jacket closer and closer to her neck to fend off the autumn breeze, she approached the mail box as she took one more step, when she opened the mail box a red velvet letter was in it. She grabbed the paper and hurried inside.

"THERE'S ALSO A KAILIN ADDRESSED TO THE LETTER" Faith exclaimed opening the door

"WHA-" Kailin yelled back just finding the keys "FOUND THEM LETS GO" She yelled, Kailin met up with faith by the car, they got into Kailins 2016 Chevrolet camaro 2ss coupe and drove off speeding to the store.

*

*

*

Getting out of the car Faith complained, "Kailin, why the hell did you get such a small car!?" She struggled to get out of the car. When she finally got out the car, they headed into the mall.

"Hey here's the letter I was talking about earlier" Faith said as she handed Kailin the letter. Kailin opened the letter with her keys and started reading it.

'Dear, Faith and Kailin

You both are accepted to go to L.A academy. Have your stuff ready by 6:00am there with be a car there to take you to the airport and when you get off the plane another car will drive you two to the school. I will tell you more when you get here.

Administration

Kailin finishes reading the letter and told Faith everything. After they were done talking they went and bought food. They walked back out to the car, as they were walking they ran into two guys and the bags ripped,

"I am soo sorry let me help you with that" a green haired boy said to Faith.

"Yeah and me," a red haired boy said to Kailin. They finished picking up everything and carried it to the car with them "I'm Mark by the way," stated the Korean.

"I'm Sean, but call me Jack," said the Irishman.

"Well nice meeting you Mark and Jack, My name's Faith and this is Kailin" Faith said.

"Sup" Kailin said. Mark and Jack gave Kailin and Faith their numbers and left, Kailin got in her car with Faith and drove off. Once they got home they packed everything they needed. When the two girls were done they went to bed. Setting an alarm for 5 AM, anticipating the day to come and wondering if they would ever see Mark and Jack again.