Cars and Rumors

Wednesday had finally arrived and since Sunday, Nathan didn't let me forget for a minute that he finally had his license and that he was dying to get a car as soon as possible.

"I'm downstairs." he said over the phone.

"Ok, I'll be there in a sec." We hang up. I took my purse and I got out the apartment. Again in the entrance at least 20 paps. I called him back.

"How am I suppose to get out of here?" I said to him as soon as he answered.

"Kev is right outside. He'll help you." he said.

"Okay." I got outside and Kev hold my arm and he was trying to get our way to the car. Paps were like obsessed with TW, and who can blame them, they are the most popular band in London. The were screaming a ton of stuff. I don't loose my nerves easily but Nath is not like that.

I finally got to the car, his face was not very happy and his fist were closed. He was angry and about to loose the control he had.

"Hi." I said smiling so he could calm down. Nathan was always very worried about my feelings and paps were expert to hurt them. He didn't answer me. "Nath, I'm fine. Don't lose it, they only want that." Kev got into the car and he started driving.

Stupid paps. We stood quiet for a while.

"I'm sorry." he said, kissing my cheek. "you look beautiful today." I smiled because he was finally calmed.

"Thanks, and don't worry. Ready to pick a car?" I said changing topics.

"Yes." He smiled, finally.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, I was thinking Porsche but yesterday I saw the sickest car ever, is a Ferrari."

"Ferrari that would pick girls up." I said laughing. "But you still mine of Fridays and weekends." he hugged me.

"You are not gonna lose me." he sad kissing my hair. we finally got to Ferrari, some girls were asking for pics but on in special the one attending us was flirting with him.

She guided us to the car that Nath specifically asked for. Nath was in love with this car. I could see it on his face, she was giving him all the details about the car and when she was showing the drivers part, she got really close to him. Something in me wished to kill her for being flirty with him. I nodded my head letting go that thought. She went to look for some brochures of the car.

"What do you think?"

"She's showing herself too desperate, but the car is amazing." I said. He smiled.

"Jealous?" He asked cocky.

"I'm not jealous, just I don't like that girls show themselves like they are desperate for some dude."

"That's the thing, I'm not just some dude. I am Nathan Sykes from The Wanted."

"Yes and she only wants you because of it." I said getting out of the car. He rapidly get where I was.

"You are mad for something else." he said. he was right. I sighed. "What is it?"

"Is nothing Nathan, some stupid shit I read on Internet but I know is not true." I said getting away from him. He hold my arm and he put me back closer to him.

"What is it?"

"This morning everyone in twitter were saying that you were moving to the US with the guys." I said. He stood quiet and in that moment I knew it was true. My tears were heading up to my eyes. "Is not true right?"

"Don't cry." He said.

"So it is true!" I said in shock. "What were you planning leaving and not tell me anything?" I asked. "Gee, what a good friend I have."

"Look we are in conversations, we have to record our album and Scooter considers that is the best we go to LA to do it and also to record "The Wanted Life" and I didn't want to tell you because is not something that is going to happen now."

"And what if it happens?" I said with a rear rolling down my cheek. He dry it.

"You'll come with me or something like that, we'll figure it out...but I want you to know i'll never leave you alone. Okay?" he said hugging me. I nodded and the girl came back.

"I have your papers here." I pull away from him arms and I dry my tears.

"Thanks, we actually need to go so thanks for everything." he took the papers from her hand and we got out of there. When we got in the car, he started to look at them. In the last page there was a number and a name.

"Unbelievable." I said pointing him the number. He laughed.

"You got to accept that I'm incredible." He winked. I felt something in my stomach that made me smile.

"Are you gonna call her?" I asked looking to the window. I was acting like a crazy girlfriend, what was wrong with me?

"Yes." He said.

"You are?" I said.

"Well yes, I really want that car." He said, smiling that stupid pretty smile.

"Dumbass." I said hitting him soft in the arm. After that we went to lunch and then he left me in home.

I didn't want to think of how life be without him or why did I behave myself like I did today, all I knew was that he was not gonna leave me. Or at least not soon.