Untitled Part 1

The day is sunny, the air is hot but not sticky and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You're walking happily to the book store, spinning a kunai blade around your index finger. You enjoy the warmth of the beaming sun against your skin and take in a breath of fresh air as you listen to the busy streets of your village. When you reach the book store you put the kunai away before entering the air conditioned store. The little bell above the door chimes when you enter and the man working at the register looks and greets you. You smile and look around a moment, enjoying the smell of old and new paper that surrounds you. You stride to the back and spot the crimson curtains that shields off a room from the rest of the store. You smirk as you brush past the silky fabric to your favorite section. Porn. The small dim lighted room is empty of people. 'Perfect' you think to yourself as you strut around looking at all the spines of books and DVDs marked XXX. You lean up and pull one off the shelf. It's a karma sutra book. You open it and flip through a few pages enjoying the outrageous positions. Though you admit you'd probably try them. But you lean back up and slide the book back in place. You're single. You don't exactly have a need for a book like that. You take a few steps around the room and pull another book from a shelf. It's a novel. You flip it over to the back to read the blurb.

~In this erotic romance a lonely woman, recently left by her husband is convinced she's done with the dating world. All of that's turned upside down when one girls night out she meets the gorgeous man she's always dreamed about who opens the doors to her wildest fantasies and creates even kinkier ones to enjoy~

The description kind of makes you giggle but the book has received 2 five star ratings and 1 four star. And you're all for love and romance...and kinkiness. You shrug thinking you might as well give it chance. You decide to look at the DVDs before you leave. You enjoy the cheesy titles and dirty covers but occasionally you find a gem worth taking home. You reach for a bondage movie when you hear a mans voice say your name. You look to see Kakashi standing at the edge of the room looking at you in shock. Or at least you think it's shock, his face is hard to read not being able to see it. He walks over to you and grabs the book and movie out of your hands.
"You...this...like...but...bondage...kinky...you..." Kakashi is obviously shocked at your merchandise. You take it back from him and hold it to your chest as if to hide it. Your cheeks start to burn from embarrassment. Kakashi scratches his head.
"How is it possible that I didn't know you were a kinky pervert?" he asks, dumbfounded. It was true, Kakashi didn't know this side of you, despite you two being close friends and him being a pervert himself. You probably would have discussed those sorts of things if it wasn't for your crush on him which made you shy. You shrugged not knowing what to say to the handsome man eyeing you. He leans over you, his body so close to yours you can feel the heat coming off it. He stretches his arm out towards a DVD, the soft material of his mask brushes against your pink cheek making you squeak softly. He holds the movie in front of him proudly.
"Ahh, Wet Nurses 3, I've been waiting to see you" he speaks to it sweetly. You study the back cover, sure enough there's three women in skin tight white nurse costumes drenched with what you hope is water and one smiling man in between them all. Looking at how attractive these practically naked women are you can see why he enjoys the series. You take a glance at your own body. Average. As Kakashi coos over his movie like a new born baby you try to sneak out of the room. Kakashi is instantly in front of you.
"Where do you think you're going, you naughty girl, you?" he says, his smirk is so big you can tell he's smirking. You clear your throat and speak softly.
"To uh check out...and go home.." he grabs your things again.
"You mean WE'RE going to check out and WE'RE going to go home" he retorts taking your hand and dragging you to the cash register. He pays for his movie and yours along with your book. You thank him nervously as he drags you out of the store. You notice he's taking you to his house. You ask why. He looks at you as his walks.
"To watch the movie you picked, I'm not going to ignore this secret side of you, I'm going to reveal every bit of it. Friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other, you know?" You gulped. 'EVERY bit of it..?' you thought. Before you knew it you were in Kakashi's apartment. It was clean as always except for a few scattered books. He eagerly rips away the plastic of the DVD, grinning at you the whole time.
"You know...I haven't seen very much bondage, I'm eager to see what you like" he savored the last word in his mouth like it was sweet. He loaded the movie and sat down on the couch, pulling you down with him. Your heart is racing.
"Kakashi, I don't...we shouldn't watch this...together..." you say uncomfortably. Kakashi got a huge smirk again.
"Why..." he got closer with every word "afraid you'll get..." his covered lips touched your ear "horny..?"
You let out a sharp breath and heat gathered in the pit of your stomach. You shake your head and punch his arm.
"NO!!!" you shout defensively. He chuckles and pushes play. The two people on the screen are above average in looks...and other things. The muscular man on the screen duck tapes the naked woman's hands together and puts a ball gag in her mouth. You bite down on your lips watching the man spank her repeatedly until both of her ass cheeks are burning red. You knew this was a bad idea watching this with someone. You loved bondage. You glanced at Kakashi whose eyes were glued to the screen obviously interested. You literally start to undress him with your eyes. Starting with his vest and then his shirt. You knew exactly what his ripped torso looked like. You've seen him practically naked, being such close friends he was never shy around you. God you just wanted to kiss every inch of his skin, scars and all. Your mouth was actually starting to water. You wanted to be treated just like the woman in the video who was now being pounded by the man and was mercilessly getting spanked.
"Um...______?"
"Huh?!" you blinked, realizing you were practically drooling all over Kakashi. You looked away from him, your entire face growing red. He touched your shoulder and you almost yelped. You just now realized how horny you were with his touch.
"If you're really that uncomfortable, I can turn it off..." Kakashi said, his voice concerned. You shake your head.
"Oh no, no, it's fine..." you squeaked. He nodded and turned back to watch the porno. Both you and Kakashi were suppressing moans from escaping your throats. Finally after almost ten minutes of screaming both of the porn stars finished and the video was finally over. You and Kakashi were both tense and refused to make eye contact. Your body is so turned on you know one touch or kiss could send you over the edge. You finally get the courage to look at Kakashi. He's staring at his feet. You notice the enormous bulge that looks like it's about to rip out of his pants. You blush and clear your throat. You stand up and head towards the door, not bothering to get your book or your movie. You take hold of the door handle and turn to say goodbye when you suddenly feel a body slam you into the nearest wall. Hot lips crash into yours before you can process the situation. You reach up to grip his hair but he violently grabs your wrists and pins them against the wall like the rest of your body. Kakashi breaks the kiss and looks at you with his unmasked face. He's breath taking. You've only seen his face once before but that's when you got him extremely drunk one night and begged him for it. Your heart was beating so hard it felt like it was trying to break out of your chest.
"KakAH..." he cut you off by putting his gloved hand up your shirt and cupping your breasts through your bra. He resumes kissing you before you can speak again. He licks at your lips begging to be let inside. You compile and your hot silky tongues meet. Kakashi licks around the sensitive flesh of your mouth. His hands fumble with the hook of your bra, he finally got it to unclasp and your bra was loose enough for him to fondle your bare breasts. You moaned into his mouth as he pinched and flicked your hard nipples. He pulled away from your warm kiss and lifted your shirt off over your head and your bra slid off your arms and onto the floor along with your shirt. Your mind was racing 'does this mean Kakashi likes me? What does this make us now?' your thoughts were interrupted by Kakashi's lips all over your chest. You undid his headband and it hit the floor with a clank. You could now see all his face which was now between your breasts. He sucked each of your nipples gingerly with an occasional soft bite which would make you cry out in delight. He kissed down your soft stomach as he got on his knees. He unbuttoned your pants and took your zipper between his teeth and unzipped your pants. You bit your lip watching him. He dipped his hands into your loose pants and cupped your ass with both of his hands. He kissed all your hips and bit at your panties to tease you. You dug your nails into his shoulder begging him to go further. He pulled your shoes off as though you were a dainty princess and slid your pants completely off just leaving you in your panties. Kakashi stood up and quickly took of his own shoes, his vest and his shirt. You stroked his muscled stomach. He scooped you into his arms bridal style and carried you into his bedroom. You couldn't believe this was actually happening. He laid you on his soft large bed and crawled on top of you. He kissed your lips and worked his way along your cheek and jawbone to your neck. You dragged your nails down Kakashi's back and shoulder blades letting out sweet little moans. You thought back to the movie from earlier and without thinking you spanked Kakashi as hard as you could. He stopped kissing your neck and looked at you oddly and you couldn't help but giggle. He growled playfully and grabbed your hips and spun you around. He in turn spanked you back. You let out a sensual moan when he did which caught him off guard. He nibbles at your earlobe and spanks you again and once more you moan.
"Oh, you like that don't you?" he whispers. You nod slightly. You know your panties are probably ruined you're so wet. Kakashi took notice. He reaches down and fondles you outside your panties, his fingers manage to get a bit moist through the fabric. He groans deeply, his bulge poking your back.
"God, you're wet..." he pants. You turn around and face him.
"What about you?" you ask innocently. You unzip his pants and slide them off. The head of his member is poking out from his boxers and it's dripping with precum. You leaned down and licked it all off. Kakashi's breath got shallow. You lean back up, licking your lips.
"You taste good" you say. He pushes you on your back and gets between your legs. He aggressively yanks your soaked panties off.
"Let me taste YOU.." he whispers. You can feel his hot breath against your lower lips which makes your shudder. You close your legs shyly but Kakashi grips your knees and opens them. He takes a moment to stare at you and all your glory which makes you blush. He gets closer between your legs, his soft silver hair tickles your thighs. With his thumbs he spreads your lips apart and laps away all your love juices. He leans up quickly and bites the end of his glove and pulls it off and does the same with the other. He eagerly leans back down and stokes your quivering thighs. He licks at your silky hole making groan. He slides a finger easily inside of you and sucks on your clit. You grab handfuls of his bed sheets moaning loudly. He carefully bites the sensitive button of your clit and you shriek. He slides another finger inside you and arches them to find your Gspot. He does and you know you're close. Your hips buck and by now you're screaming feeling Kakashi's fingers on your Gspot and his tongue on your clit. He stops just before you explode, making you a bit frustrated. He reaches for his underwear to take them off. You bite your lip in anticipation when he hooks his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers. He takes them off and tosses them dramatically to the side making you smile. You look at his manhood and gasp. It's bigger than you expected making you nervous. Kakashi leans down and kisses you sweetly. You feel the tip of him poke at your entrance while you kiss. In sync he pushes himself inside you and his tongue inside your mouth. He doesn't move he just focuses on kissing you, helping you relax. You break the kiss and wrap your arms around his shoulders and hold him lovingly.
"I'm ready..." you whisper into his ear. Kakashi looks at you with his mismatched eyes and nods. He pulls himself almost all the way out and pushes himself back in causing a quiet scream to escape your lips. He looks at you worried.
"Did I hurt you?"
All your nerves are enflamed, you've never felt so good your entire life. This isn't your first time, you know it's your love for Kakashi making it so special. You look at him.
"No...you feel amazing...keep going" you say slightly begging. Kakashi smiles confidently at your words and complies. After a few thrusts you both relax and he stops being so gentle. You see sweat on Kakashi's forehead and chest. He looks so hot groaning on top of you. You dig your nails into his sweaty back when he starts getting rougher. Your moans get louder making Kakashi go harder and faster and his own groans and pants get louder. Kakashi is making you feel so good you're screaming. You know everyone in the apartment complex can hear your loud screams of pleasure. Kakashi knows too. Embarrassed you bite down on your lip trying to be quiet. Kakashi leans down and whispers
"I love the way you scream, let all my neighbors know how much you love what I'm doing"
With that you're pushed over the edge. You wrap your legs tightly around Kakashi's bucking hips and throw your head back letting out even louder screams than before. You feel Kakashi's body grow tense and his thrusts are almost thrashes now. You dig your nails so hard into Kakashi's back you break the skin. He growls and bites your neck. Heat builds in the pit of your stomach and with one last scream you explode. Kakashi follows close behind with a loud grunt and fills you with his warm seed. He collapses on top of you, panting hard and covered in sweat. You're out of breath yourself. You stroke the silvered haired man's back. He nuzzles into your neck and you kiss his forehead. Exhausted you fall asleep.
The next morning you wake up in bed alone. You oddly feel worried and you get up to look for Kakashi. You find him in the kitchen making breakfast, still naked. You look at the scratches you left all over his back. You walk up behind him and start to kiss all the scratches.
"Sorry..." you whisper. He turns round and kisses you. He holds you in his arms and looks at you with a blush across his face.
"____...will you...be my girlfriend?"
You shriek "YES!!!!!!" and jump on him and of course he holds you up. You plant kisses all over his face as he puts you down. He hugs you.
"I love you, Kakashi"
"I love you too, _____"