The aftermath

Davina's POV:

The date was incredible, Jake took me out to this little Italian restaurant where w split one medium pizza. Later on we slow danced and then we came back home.

1 year ago:

It has been over a year since first met Jake and yes we did the deed probably the most romantic night of my life. We have been on so many dates and we don't ever argue. I am truly happy i met Jake because he changed me.

4 years ago:

It has been 4 wonderful years since me and Jake got together and today was our anniversary dinner. We had arrived at a small 50's dinner that he took me to 2 years ago for the first time and i fell in love with it. I was digging into my apple pie when i came across something hard. ''What the heck,'' i said. ''What's wrong babe?'' Jake asked. I just waved him off thinking it was an uncooked apple, but that's never happened before. Weird! And you know Jake has been acting really tense today i wonder what happened. I looked at my plate and saw something shiny, okay that is definitely not supposed to be in my dessert. I take it out and wipe the apple jam off and its a RING! like a diamond wedding ring. Jake all of the sudden cleared his throat and took the ring from me. He got down of his knees and begun. ''Davina since the first day i met you i knew i had to have you, i knew you were the one, and since i'm not and never will be good at long sappy speeches,'' he said as tears streamed down my face,'' will you marry me?'' I was frozen with tears pooling around me from my eyes. ''Yes yes yes,'' i shouted. He breathed a sigh of relief while everybody clapped and cheered he put the ring on and spun me around.I was truly happy.

Present:

Looking back at those memories they were the times of my life and now i was walking down the isle towards my soon to be husband Jake, with flowers in my hands and a little baby boy in my womb and i couldn't be any happier to start a life and a family with him.

THE END: