Nothing Can Stop Us

Katelyn's POV

Today is the last day and Travis told me that we're going in pairs to the Effiel tower. It just so happens to be Travis is my partner. Not surprised at all. When we get to the front of the Effiel tower I see Travis. He looks really nervous. " Lets go." He says. I don't know why we're leaving if we just got to the effiel tower. After we walk about 20 minute we end up at a park. Travis prepared a picnic and I instantly knew what was going to happen."Let's go eat." Travis says. I sit down and we start to eat. Most of the food is Tacos which wasn't a surprise. After a while we started to get up and walk again. We just started to talk normally. Travis didn't ask anything about dating. It was like we were just friends but I could tell there was more. Soon we end up at the fair and we have a lot of fun playing the games,eating more food,and going on the rides. He still hadn't asked anything about dating. It was like we were doing this all just like friends. At the end of the day we go a near bench to see the fireworks as the fireworks happen I say,"I enjoyed today." "I did to." Travis then says,"I know I haven't mentioned it at all today but Katelyn, will you be my girlfriend?" This was it. I knew my answer and nobody will judge me for it. I just have to let go of the past. "Yes." Then we kiss. It was the best feeling ever. Today was the best day ever. Nothing can stop us. The End.

I hope you enjoyed me stories. I'm going to have to take a break from wattpad so I won't be uploading any new stories for a while. I hope you like this one. Thank you for reading it. :)