1

Barry is in love with Adam, but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. So right now Barry is dating Vanessa. "Hey Vanessa," Barry was going to tell Vanessa. "Yes Barry." "I don't love you anymore." "Oh, why?" Asked Vanessa. "Beecause I love Adam." Said Barry truthfully. "Then you should tell Adam."

Barry thought for a moment. He can't live like this forever , he has to tell Adam. "I will tell him, soon, but not now." Barry was really nervous so he was probably going to procrastinate. "I will help you if you want Barry." Suggested Vanessa. "No , it's fine, I can do it myself." Said Barry.

Barry went home later that night. All that was on his mind was Adam. "Barry , dinner is ready!" Called Barry's mom. "Coming!" Barry shouted. Barry walked down the stairs. "Oh, you walked down the stairs for once , how nice." Said Barry's mom. Barry grabbed his plate and began eating food. "Barry what's wrong , you look nervous." Questioned Barry's dad. Barry was nervous and didn't want to talk about it , he wanted to clear his mind and not think for once. "Me and Vanessa broke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Said his concerned parents. That wasn't the real reason Barry was nervous.

He was nervous about Adam

***

The next morning came. Barry woke up at 7:30 and went into the bathroom. He took off his clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water running down his back felt nice to him. Just when Barry had his mind clear , his phone rang. Barry turned the shower off grabbing his towel. He ran out of the bathroom to his room.

"Hello." Barry said into the phone. "Hi, Barry , I was wondering if you can bring me to work this morning. My car is getting fixed." Barry realized it was Adam , then his heart started beating faster than usual. "Um, sure Adam I'll bee at your house at 8:00." Barry didn't really want to see Adam , knowing he'll get nervous around him. "Thank you Barry , see you soon, bye."

Barry decided to skip the shower this morning because he didn't want to risk being late. He put on a black and yellow sweatshirt. This was his day off from work but he was going to go to Vanessa's house today.

Barry went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and pulled out some cereal. He grabbed the milk in the fridge and took out a bowl. Barry poured in the cereal first , and then the milk.

After Barry was done eating he grabbed his keys and walked out the door. Barry hopped in his car and began driving to Adan's house. Adam's house wasn't that far away , maybe 2 minutes at most. Barry arrived at the house. Adam came out the door and went it the car. "Hey Barry." Adam greeted. "Hi, Adam." Barry began driving to Adam's work. It began to get silent. So Adam turned on the car radio (|-/) . All star by smash mouth began playing. "Ooh, I love this song." Said Adam. 'And I love you.' Barry thought. They began singing along. "Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me , I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!" Barry and Adam both sang. The both laughed and laughed but then they arrived at Adam's work. "Bye, Barry." They both shared eye contact , they both blushed. "Bye, Adam." Adam walked out of the car.

Barry began driving to Vanessa's house.