Gruvia starts

Julias POV
Gray kisses me. his touch I want more more, I want him. Gray pushed me down and stated to take off my top. it landed somwere in the room. He then starts to kiss my neck leaving hickeys down to my left nipple he starts sucking my left nipple and messaging the other. I let out a small moun
Grays POV :
oh I just want juliva. Her skin is so soft I want to touch her all over. Her mouns makes my boner pops out throw my jeans. She flip me over im on the bed. She sites on me and she let out a moan my boner smashed in to her closed womenhood. she starts kissing my neck and at the same time taking off my pants *its surprising that there not off already* she stares in stock .
Juliva POV:
Its so big I don't think its going to fit. But with no hesitation I grab and starts to lick the tip of his manhood gray let out a moan and it make me weat. I love the sound of grays moans. I go down more. Every time I go more down he moans get loader and loader. Im fully giving him a blowjod he then puts his hand on my head to help me push up and down. Im going to come gray said. I stopped and unrated a condom from in the desk next to the bed. He then instantly flipped me over and said you think your just have all the fun. I slowly take off my skirt I can tell it turned him on. He then starts kissing my leg to my inner thy. I let out a moan when he came close  my womanhood. That made him see how wet I was. Do i need to clean u up he said testing me. I said yes this a head shack. He ripped my underwear off. *those were every expensive* he then starts leaving hickeys on my inner thy right to my womanhood I moaned I tried to keep it in. You don't have to hold in your moans let them out gray explained. He made his way to my womanhood he did a Circles that made my back go up and I let out a load moan that just made him thrust even more. My toes are starting to crunch tit. Im going to come I said in a moan. He slowly stopped and with no hesitation he put the tip of if manhood he asked me if it was ok. Juliva approves. He warned me that is was going to hurt at first. He pushed in a little more. I felt a harm tier run down my face. He full put him manhood all way in. He asked if I was ok. The pain was slowly going away. can u wait a little. Suddenly the pain went to pleasure. Gray slowly pushed out i let out a small moan. Gray started to go faster we both let out loud moans. *some one opens the bedroom door * 

can i join??