Chapter 2

Leah's POV

Harry's been sending g me texts saying he loves me and he's misses me but I never reply. I don't know why but I don't. One day I actually read them and he had asked me out on a date. I didn't know what to say but I ended up saying "sure ". He immediately responded with ok and to meet him at olive garden at six thirty. I went to olive garden and I was waiting for Harry when he saw me and walked up to me. I'm soo happy you came . Of course . The waitress lady walked us to our table . She gave us the menu and we immediately started looking for something to eat. The waitress came back and asked us for what we wanted . I went first. I'll have the five cheese ziti alforno. Harry said well that's funny because I'm getting the same thing.

Harry's POV

After dinner me and Leah went to the park . She said she had to go home for her home work but before she left she gave me a peak on the lips. She blushed and walked away. I went home after Leah did and I sat on my bed when zayn malik walked in . Hey mate. Hey... . Wanna hang out at my place Luis liam and niall will be there. No thanks. Oh well that's cool. But fill free to stop by.see you at school? I replied with , yeh.