lillian

Today is the day of the concert and for some reason I'm not feeling to good about it, I mean yeah I love the boys and all , but I'm just getting this feeling in my stomach and I don't think it is a good one either.

There really isn't much to my outfit, I'm wearing a black skirt with an alien crop top and also my usual makeup routine which is basically all natural other than mascara and eyeliner but I'm winging it today. I'm going to wear my all black converses. And lastly my hair will be in a messy bun with a French braid underneath. If that makes sense.

The concert is today but the meet and greet is tomorrow, but there will be a small chance I will be the only one going though.

* concert

We got like fourth row seats so we are close but not close I guess, I don't mind it.

* end of concert(it's a concert didn't think I needed to go into detail -linlee)

They are playing Amnesia last and Luke is in front of me. We made eye contact but it wasn't anything amazing to him, I mean really, I'm just another fan.

AUTHORS NOTE

Ahh I'm sorry guys I got writers block for a while and couldn't decide where to go with this honestly, I think it's going better now but if anyone would like to help I would gladly except it please just message me!