Chapter 5

A/n: I do not know real names of many of the other people that may get added into the story for I'm not a creepy stalker who looks up the names of all the actual people included in this books friends and families.

Jenn's pov:

After starbucks we decide to do a little shopping so we hit up the closest mall and I actually ran into a couple fans and took some pictures so that was fun. When we left I have about 6 bags, I'm actually glad I have a boyfriend who likes shopping almost as much as me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though, oh well time will only tell. I went to journeys, pacsun, forever 21, sephora, coach and the last bag a viewer gave me she said she was buying for my p.o. box so why not give it to me there. I honestly love my fans I obviously don't know what I would do if my life was any different. when we got home we watched the new Carrie movie, I was so scared I almost pissed myself. I cuddled into jc's arms. I could tell he didn't dislike it. I must obviously have fallen asleep. When I woke up jc was asleep behind me with his arm around me waist. I didn't want to move and wake him he looks so cute when he sleeps. It was almost 10 in the morning so I tried waking him up and told him that I was going to go home and he mumbled in his sleep "you're stunning jenn, I'll always love you." I caught a cab home the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about him, I had to record my video 3 times because I kept daydreaming about him and forgetting what to do.