Chapter 1

Syden pov (pronounced as Cyden)

"Say goodbye to Brazil Siah. It's the last time we'll see our home." I told messiah, my son.

"But mommy can't we come back? I don't wanna say bye forever." He looks up at me with his father's eyes. I hate that we have to leave but there's nothing left for us here.

"How about if you say bye we can come visit sometime hmm?" I smile down at him before looking back out the plane window. I didn't want to leave either but for a better life I had to.

"Bye Brazil vejo-te outra vez" he waved as the plane took off. (See you again) After the plane landed I collected the little luggage we had and looked for my mom. I haven't seen her since my dad forced her to leave Brazil, when I was 12, I'm 18 now.

"Syden! Sy I'm over here!" I heard my mom yell. I looked a little to my left and there she was, as beautiful as I remember. I picked up the two suitcases with Siah on my hip and ran towards her.

" Mãe eu senti tanto sua falta." I hugged her tight. (Mom I've missed you)

"Eu perdi você também meu amor" she pulled away wiping away tears I hadn't felt fall. (I've missed you too my love) "Why did you bring luggage minha rosa? I told you I would have everything you two needed." She scolded taking Siah out my hands and giving him hugs and kisses.

"These are only memories Mãe. Pictures I took and his baby books and blanket" I explained as we walked out of the airport. The heat hit us as soon as we set foot outside but I'm used to high temperatures. We walked up to a matte red Camaro and she hit the lock. I stood there with my mouth ajar.

"Minha rosa get in and close your mouth before a bug flys in" she laughed at my shocked expression as she put Siah in a car seat. I got in the passenger seat and put our two bags in the backseat before putting on my seatbelt.

"Mom how did you afford this car? I've only dreamed of owning one let alone riding in one." I asked as she got into the car and revived the engine.

"Lets just say I made a better life here to prepare for you guys. Momma owns two restaurants, three cars and a nice sized home." She smiled while pulling off into slight traffic. Half an hour later we pulled up to this amazing house.

 Half an hour later we pulled up to this amazing house

"Wow mom it's sheesh." I said lost for words.

"I was the same way when I first saw the houses here, but this house was perfect in my eyes." She chuckled pulling into the driveway. I got a sleeping Siah out of the car seat while my mom got the bags. She unlocked the door and my jaw dropped.

The outside may look like a good cozy size but it's very spacious on the inside

The outside may look like a good cozy size but it's very spacious on the inside. Mom always knew a thing or two about home decor. She led me to Siah's room so I could put him in bed. After I tucked him in and kissed his forehead she showed me my room. I fell in love with the ocean blue walls she painted my room like the beach, which I loved. I turned to her and hugged her or more like squeezed her.

"Your welcome minha rosa now get some sleep you have school tomorrow." she kissed my cheek and closed the door.

"Tomorrow I start fresh." I mumbled to myself before getting into bed and drifting off to sleep.

Short I know but I just wanted to write how she arrived to Miami.

How is it for the first chapter?

Do you guys like it or is it to boring? Don't worry it'll get better just bare with me ohk?

Comment

Vote

Share