Chapter Twelve

Eddie leaned down to kiss me and I leaned up to kiss him. I was tempted, but I couldn't do it.

I pushed his body up. "I can't do this. I'm sorry." I got up from under him and sat on my bed.

I saw the hurt in his eyes that soon turned to a frown. "No, its fine." He said. "I don't know why I would do that. Sorry, it was just something I do with a lot of girls."

I frowned. "Oh." He does that with a lot of girls?

"I gotta go." He said pointing to the door. He walked out and I heard my downstairs door open and slam shut.

I walked over to my window. He was just casually walking down the street like he didn't care. I guess he did do that with a lot of girls and to think he actually liked me.

I sighed and sat back down on my bed. I fell on my back and groaned. I can't believe that just happened. I mean I don't even like the guy! We're just friends.

I got up and decided to go back to school. I ran down stairs and out my house. My phone started to viberate.

I answers the call without looking at who it is.

"Monte, what happened? Where'd you go?" Robbey asked.

I rolled my eyes despite the fact that he couldn't see me. "Robbey, leave me alone." I hung up.

He called back and I answered. "Woah, woah, woah. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Robbey just stop calling me and leave me alone!" I hung up again. This time he didn't call back.

I threw my skateboard on the ground and rode to school. When I got there I was greeted with a very angry teacher. Remember my French teacher that gave me detention? You know, Mrs.Hardt. Yeah, well I've been skipping her class every day.

One) Because I don't want to listen to her yelling about me not going to y on my first day.

Two) I really don't like this class.

"Miss Levine. A surprise to see you showed up to my class and not detention that day." Mrs. Hardt folded her arms.

"Yeah, well this world is full of surprises." I smiled. "Like the fact that you're married."

She frowned and her face turned bright red. "Detention!"

"We both know I'm not going, so I wouldn't even do that." I patted her arm and sat down at my seat.

Most of French consisted of yelling at me for some unknown reason and speaking French. A language I have no idea about.

I only speak four languages. Proper English, Spanish, bitch and sarcasm.

Time flew by and it came to P.E. I have next class with Keira and Eddie in this class.

I walked in and didn't even bother to change. Why, you ask? Well, that's because I don't give a fuck.

Eddie walked in and my heart started pumping really fast. Why? I don't know. Do I want it to stop? Yes. I ran over to Eddie and waved.

He looked at me and started looking nervous. "There's my friends!" He said pointing to a group of guys. "I gotta go." He quickly left and I was left alone.

What was that about?

"Moe! Where'd you go?" Keira came running up to me.

"Home," I answered.

"Why? What happened?"

I froze when she asked that, "nothing." I fake smiled.

She frowned, "fine."