The Bunny Man

Legend tells of a man who wears a bunny suit that haunts Bunny Man Bridge. This man had left half eaten carcasses from rabbits, cats, and people. This man was confirmed dead by authorities who concluded he was struck by a train down the road from his previous victims location. Some witnesses say they can see his ghost haunting the bridge now known as Bunny Man Bridge. 

      "How can that be true? A man who wears a bunny suit who kills with an axe? That sounds completely ridiculous." Lucy stated, relaxing in her chair.

 "It's true, there are newspapers dated back to the 1900's that can conclude he was real." Her friend, Simon replied. They were debating between facts why and why not the Bunny Man exists. However, their conversation was starting to annoy the driver. 

"Could you guys be any louder?" Brendan complained

"Jeez Brendan, didn't think you get irritated this easily." Lucy responded.

"Well you guys are annoying." He retorted. 

        The three sat in silence for a moment. The ride to the bridge would take hours and it would be dark when they got there. Despite this, the three were exceptionally thrilled to visit the 'haunted' bridge. 

"So, what do you think of the Bunny Man, Brendan?" Lucy inquired.

"Um, I'm not sure, Lucy. Sure, the story is interesting but-"

"But what? Are you afraid?" Simon interrupted.

"Simon, for the last time I'm not afraid of some urban legend. It's just that my dad owns a place near there and he says there's nothing wrong with that bridge, so why waste the trip?" Brendan replied, turning the car onto a gravel road.

"Well, it's very interesting to think about. I just thought this would be a great time to get back together, like the old times." 

"Lucy, this is a fun experience for us all, and I can't wait to see the bridge. Maybe we can find paranormal activity." Simon said. 

Lucy smiled at her friends.

"I guess we'll find out when we get there." 

------------------------------------------------------

       Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Thanks to a recommendation I decided to write a new story, that will have more than one part. I hope it'll be acceptable for the people who like to read scary stories. Also, be sure to check out Myuuji's channel on YouTube, he makes awesome piano songs. See you guys in the next part!