Chapter 1

Just One Night

For Jasmine ~

The weekend was near and usually Jasmine would be reading music and working on her craft. But a month prior she had been approached about giving some piano lessons. Her professor, Alexis Jamerson had recommended her and once word got around, Mrs. Jackson had learned of this young lady who had a pristine ear for the piano and she needed someone to help one of her grand children. This particular weekend just so happens to be where fate met her...

"Jas, c'mon. This club is supposed to be one of the greatest. They have these male dancers there. You have to come it's my birthday." Lola said, with a huge smile.

"I don't want to see a bunch of sweaty guys all over me." She swallowed hard. "Besides, I have to prepare for my lesson tomorrow. I want to make a good first impression Maybe she'll recommend my services to someone else." Jasmine replied.

" I can't believe you're ditching me." Lola whined.

Jasmine stood up. "Everyone doesn't have a rich daddy like you. And Mrs. Jackson is a pretty well known woman around these parts. It could boost my career when the time comes." Jasmine defended.

"Hmmm. I have an idea. I'll tell daddy to write you a check if need be. Jas, please it won't be any fun without you." Lola begged.

"You know I hate hand-outs and I can't cancel." Jasmine told her friend

"Pretty please, and it wouldn't be a hand out. You're going with me and I'm paying you back." Lola smiled and walked to the desk picking up the phone.

"What are you doing? I can't." Jasmine whined walking behind her.

Lola held up her finger. "Daddy. Daddy. I really need to help out a friend." She sighed as he asked for what. After about five minutes of explaining things he told her he would messenger her a check over before the end of the day."See what Lola wants Lola gets!" She grinned. "The check should be here within the hour."

"Lola, I can't" Jasmine went and sat on her bed in Indian style. "Why did you do that?" Jasmine whined with a sour look on her face.

"Jas. Because you needed it and I have it. It's a couple of thousand of dollars. Daddy wouldn't do anything with it anyway. Plus we're friends and... I really want you with me tonight."

"I can't cancel this job. I just can't." She looked down twiddling her fingers.

"Jas. do the little job, but that doesn't stop our fun." She got up from the bed.

"I'm going to shower, so find something sexy. Oooo. I know." She looked up as if she had found the cure for cancer "My black short lacey dress will fit perfect. Now go on so you can shower afterwards." Lola smiled entering the bathroom.

Jasmine sat on the bed shaking her head. She could use the money to pay for these books she needs for class. But then again she didn't want hand-outs. She sighed finally getting up walking towards Lola's closet. "I guess, a few hours won't hurt." She winced pulling the dress out of the closest and a pair of heels.

Two hours later...

"Aren't you happy I dragged you out?" Lola yelled over the music.

"I am having fun! I've never seen so many strippers." Jasmine giggled.

"You haven't seen anything yet. There's this one guy. He's usually the last act of the night. "She trembled thinking about him." He's so fine girl. Oh God! Wait until you see him!" She grinned wide, then glanced over at the bar.

Jasmine looked out the corner of her eye." That guy has been looking at you all night. And something tells me that you're looking at him" She giggled.