Chapter 1

Author's Note ~

Hey guys! New story idea!

Like I said, I wanted to bring an adversity to my account, so I thought, why not attract DC fans?

Comment down below and tell me what y'all think.

Also, tell me if I got the Joker's character down :)

Also Follow and Vote!

Should I continue this story? Comment bellow and tell me if I should.

Until next time!

-Cyndy XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt.

You fucking prick.

I cannot believe this.

I tried calling him one more time, and still, no answer. He hasn't been answering my phone calls for three fucking days, what is going on with him?! Is he purposely avoiding me? Does he even still want me? I actually don't know what to think anymore...

"Ellie Mae! C'mon! I really need your help in concession!"

My head jolted up.

I was so caught up in all my boyfriend problems to even notice the long line at concession. Quickly making my way out of the box office, I fast walked into concession.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit distracted" I apologized.

Sarah, my co worker, gave one of her looks that's just screamed out 'I noticed'. But she didn't say anything.

"What was it this time, Ell?"

"What do you think? Matthew has been ignoring my phone calls, and he doesn't even seem to bother to text back!"

Sarah sighed, as she turned to greet the next customer.

"Good evening sit, what can we get y'all?"

I stood behind her.

"Let's see darling. I could go for some popcorn right now."

I studied the guy standing in front of us. I couldn't really see his face due to the hate he was wearing. A detective's hat. And a long dark coat. Creepy.

"Yes sir, anything else?"

"I don't suppose you serve anything with a little kick?" A smile spread across his lips. His very red lips. Is he wearing lipstick? I mean, I won't judge, but is he?

"Um... If you're talking about alcohol, no sir. We are not allowed to sell that at a place like this."