Mistake

Zandro pov

I woke up at 8:26 and I didn't see Marlee but I smelt bacon and pancakes with melted cheese. I took a shower and changed and saw Marlee cooking and Bryna and kaheel kissing in the corner. The whole royal pack was in the dining room. Good morning prince Zandro. I wrapped my arm around my Queen with my princes/princesses. Hey baby mama. She wacked me in the head with the spatula. I'm no ones baby mama. Yes your mine. No I'm girlfriend. She served all the hungry dog. When they were finished they washed their plates and said, thanks princess. Me,Marlee,kaheel and Bryna sat at the table. Marl asked kaheel, so you're ok with her carrying someone else's child. She bit a pancake and took a bacon and dipped it into the cheese and ate it. Kinda once I know she'll carry mine in the future. When we were all finished. Kaheel went to work I went meeting and the girls went to the pool. Marl. Yes. Go out with me this evening. Yes. They went to the pool in red and black bikinis. Even pregnant she was hot.

Marlee pov

After me and Bryna left the pool we went shopping for clothe for us and the babies and a dress for tonight. Did he tell you where you were going. Just to the beach. Five guards were with us carrying the bags. I suddenly saw a cute crib it was grey I went and ordered three. Then two hours later I saw a two coloured dress the breast part was dark blue and downwards was mint blue.

 Then two hours later I saw a two coloured dress the breast part was dark blue and downwards was mint blue

I immediately bought it. Bryna rushed the guards to take us home. As we did she took me to my room. I took a shower and put on a robe. She started with my hair then did made me put on my dress. In the end I was gorgeous. With my stomach the dress was little bit short but still appropriate.

At 6:30 I got a knock at the door she gently pushed me

At 6:30 I got a knock at the door she gently pushed me. I saw zand in a suit he was hot. I held out his hand i put mine his his. He guided me to his car. He arrived at a beach and we walked along candles. He led me to a table under a gazebo. We ate stake smashed potatoes and cheese sticks. Afterwards we were about to leave until he went on one knee. Marlee faith Thomas ( real surname) I loved you from the moment I saw even if you rejected me. I see me and you growing old with our grandchildren running around. Now you're having my first kids. I see them with your brown hair and my grey eyes your nose and attitude. Give me the privilege to see that, will you marry me. Yes. I jumped on him. Not really cause that will hurt the kids and kissed him. We left and I think I fell asleep under the car.

One month late (sorry for the skip)

Me and Zandro are at the packs doctor and he was telling us that he miscalculated. We were supposed to have the pups in the five months but he told us that it would be this but month. But instead next month. You're not supposed to make mistakes. Zandro relax you made mistakes too. But - . No leave him alone sorry Mr Drykes. He and some of the guys left to make the nursery. Marlee. I turned and saw mom. Hey mom. So hows Bryna and kaheel. Good, they are marked but not mating till after the babies why. Because he is originally apart of this pack so that means he has a twinky twineey part royal blood so if they were mated the babies would be like they look like all three. They would look like Javier,Bryna and kaheel. Correct later honey. I went to Bryan's room and we talked till it was dinner time. At dinner we discussed the wedding. When will it take place. Asked my parents beta female. April the 22. That's your - . Dad started but mom jabbed him in the ribs. That what. I commanded. Everyone except mom parents. That is what mother. She had tears in her eyes. That's your brothers birthday. MY WHAT. My voice boomed.