Chapter One

Chapter # UNO

Eleanor/Diana's POV

Harry and I were walking down the street on our way to coffeeology-our school's main hangout spot. There I was silently praying that no one from school would be there.

Harry like the gentleman he is – opened the door for me. Of course, like always it was crowded. Heads turned they were all starring in our direction-right no one likes me they were all starring at Harry. I felt so small and insignificant.

Harry stood in line while I went to look for a seat. I left my backpack in a booth and headed towards the bar where they held the sugar packets. I grabbed a couple of packets and as I turned around, I felt a hot sensation on my chest. After a few seconds of burning shock, I looked up. "Watch it!!!" a guy was glancing at me, my jaw dropped. How dare he!? He was the one who soaked my new shirt. Now I have to watch it!? I looked up to realize that the guy was long gone before I could say something. That bastard!

I walked back to my seat blowing on my shirt trying to dry it off. I found Harry already sitting down. He looked at me from head to toe, a grin was slowly forming on his face, "damn who got you wet princess?" He was talking about me being a princess... wth he knows he's not supposed to be talking about that in public. Shortly after I realized he was only joking I laughed along just incase people were watching.

After we both finished our tea Harry walked me home. We talked about how we were almost seniors, and how we were so close to graduating. Then for some reason we started talking about cute guys in our grade. Harry was trying to tell me that it was time for me to get a boyfriend, and then I told him I already have three and they each love me to the moon and back. "Ugh really? Tell me their names..." Harry was being annoying.

"Okay there's Me, Myself, oh and I. They're all very nice to me." I responded. Finally we got to my house. Yeah okay not my house, my castle. 'Cause you know I'm a princess. Harry walked me all the way in-I guess he was making sure I got safely home. I'm so grateful to have such a friend like him.

Harry's POV

I walked Diana all the way in to make sure she wasn't going anywhere else. I headed towards the royal garden behind the castle. The king and queen were already waiting. "Sorry to keep you both waiting."

"No you're just on time, were actually a bit early." The queen said politely.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked slowly.

"Well," the king stepped in, "we wanted to ask you if Diana has received any hate lately or any type of bulling-either verbal or physical? We just don't want people to discover her secret, you know that she's a princess living a double life."

I nodded and then said, "Well so far Diana seems fine, she hasn't made any enemies, or none that I know of so I'm sure were all good!"

"Well, Harold that's all we wanted to talk about. Once again have a good night, and hope to see you soon.

Diana's POV

"MOM! DAD! I'm home." I yelled and walked upstairs. I took a glance at my phone. 8:13-Okay not too late. I checked my notifications-um...is something wrong? Why don't I have any notifications? Ehhh what ever, I started searching up memes-oh they were hilarious. 

-

-

-

Hey guys

hope you guys like our first chapter and don't forget to vote for it for a sooner chapter.

xoxo

a.k.d.