Chapter two

Chapter # DOS

Diana's POV

My phone started to ring. I picked it up and answered, "Hello?" Harry was on the other line. "Yeah so I'll pick you up in twenty minuets and don't forget an extra shirt." He said teasing me.

I had totally forgotten that we had made plans to stop by coffeeology to get some tea.

I quickly got dressed out of my pjs and into something cute but comfortable. Like he said he picked me up twenty minuets later. On the drive there we started on the topic of cute guys again, "Harry why do you want me to get a boyfriend so badly?" I asked.

He stopped the car. And changed the topic. "We're here!" We both hopped out. He ordered our drinks, this time to go!

We headed towards the door when I heard, "damn baby!" I blushed, turned around and realized that the damn baby wasn't for me. I walked faster making it harder for Harry to catch up to me. At that point I was technically running out the door. I was almost out the door when Harry tripped. He spilled our drinks all over a guy sitting down. Before I could say anything the guy started to open his mouth, "What the hell is wrong with you?" But he wasn't screaming at Harry he was screaming at me-but why? He went on, "You did this on purpose didn't you? I accidently spill my drink on you so now you have your boyfriend come and spill tea all over me! This shirt is new!!!"

"Hold up don't start blaming her. I tripped and I accidently spilled my drink, it's not her fault."

The guy just looked blankly at us. And then said, "Next time watch it! Okay?" Harry looked over at me we both nodded and speeded right out the door.

Finally we made it out the door. "Did you see how that guy looked at me? I was all like bro calm your tits."

"I know what happened Harry, I was standing right next to you." I said giggling.

Harry and I walked down the sidewalk, and headed straight to the park. Once again I was hoping not to see any people from school. Once we got there we headed to our usual spot-the grassy area in the baseball field. We sat down and drank our tea. Then I spotted someone. Oh it can't be her she hasn't been to the park in ages-at least not since she broke up with her ex.

I took a deep breath the familiar head of hair turned. It was her-Vanessa was here. (A little recap on Vanessa she's a bitch, everyone is only her friend 'cause they fear her, and she and Harry used to date until he realized he was into guys-yeah gay. Some say that Vanessa turned him gay, but I know that's not true its just funny to think that.)

"Hey Harry what ever you do don't turn around-got it?"

Harry looked at me then quickly turned around. "Hide me! Its Vanessa-she's here!"

Some how it was all to late, Vanessa spotted us. She was walking over. The closer she got the more intimidated we were to run away but for some reason we couldn't move. We were there stuck like glue.

She finally got close enough to say hello. We were sitting, and she invited herself into the conversation. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything-awe you love birds." I looked at Harry, and he looked at me. Then Vanessa said, "Oh just kidding, haha I forgot Harry you're gay and only like guys."

I was about to say something but then I remembered, Vanessa is at the top of the social pyramid and I'm at the bottom, maybe not even on the chart for all I knew I was a little speck of dust in the way of the pyramid.

After Vanessa was tired of talking she left! It was like magic. Then Harry and I decided it was time to go. "Hey Diana, do you wanna come over to my place tomorrow? I want to introduce you to my new boyfriend."

"I gotta check my calendar." I said jokingly. He laughed and said, "very funny."

"What time shall I meet you there?" I asked then he answered, "noon should be fine. I'm sure we can whip something up in the fridge if not you can always bring a frozen pizza." He started winking.